images

STEAM NAME:
mage

IN-GAME NAME: Nadine Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

uk_flag_small.gif

images

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Hello, so to begin with, I'll tell my little back story. I joined to community in later November 2015, I instantly fell in love with the game mode and played a load of it over the next months sadly I was kind of a minge until my first ban. I realised it was time to take it more seriously and I also heavily increased my activity on the server. However I took a small month break in April and then shortly came back and started playing again. Throughout my time in the community I have made some great friends and have enjoyed every single moment of it. On this day I have clocked almost 45 days worth of playtime on the server.

Today I decided to take a shot and run for enforcer, there are many reasons to this, first of all I always aspired to become a staff member in this community. I believe being a staff member in this community is an amazing privilege and I always loved helping people out with things whether this is in-game or on the forums. Another reason why I want to become enforcer is to further develop my presence within the community, I believe that by becoming Enforcer I can help a lot of people out and more people can talk to me whenever they would need help. My final reason for wanting to be an Enforcer is I believe I have the capabilities of being one, I am a very calm and friendly person, I am never angry or yell at people which is a very important thing to not lose your cool when as staff member, my activity on the server as-well is very high. I spend all my spare time either playing on the server, or otherwise playing with community members on other games. I also try to keep my presence on the forums high, I am active in the shoutbox and I read almost every post and try to input my own thoughts wherever it is possible for me.
images

WHY ME?

Like I said previously, I think I have some key skills which are needed to fulfil this position. Personality wise, I am a confident person I can talk to anyone whenever necessary which is a key communication skill. I am a very mature person as well, which for my age sometimes is hard for others, this is very important to make sure you take your role seriously and don't take it as a joke. On the server I currently hold the Dispatcher role which I display my skills on and I try to play as dispatch whenever possible to show others these important skills. Furthermore, I have a high knowledge of English which is clearly very important as a staff member, something a lot of you may not know as well however is I have knowledge of Polish, there are sadly a lot of people who come on this server and speak barely any English, a certain amount of them being Polish, as a result I think I could help out a lot of new people who join the server which is very important to make sure they enjoy their experience on the server first-hand. As well as that, I think my knowledge of rules is very high, I think I am capable of enforcing them on the server as I already try to whenever possible when I see somebody breaking rules. Lastly, I am almost always active in the shoutbox and /help chat whenever I can possibly help people who are in need of it
images

MY PUNISHMENTS:
Here is an image of my warnings:
2f6661c524.png

I don't think making up excuses for my warnings is necessary a good thing, but explaining what happened (from what I remember) is good so that people don't get the wrong side of things

So my first warning in December, I barely read the rules honestly and took the server not-so-seriously it resulted in my first warning which I can not really explain other than "I was new" which I was.

My second warning was a complicated situation and kind of happened unintentionally and I didn't dispute it because it was too late now. Long-story short I shot the guy at bazaar and then when he re spawned it just so happened he was the guy we ended up mugging in someone's shop as he walked in.

My third warning was my first honest mistake on this server, I believed it would be ok to just automatically killed the mayor at 50% tax as I believe other people would've already confronted him. After a brief admin situation I got explained why I was in the wrong and understood what I should do next time and what I should avoid doing in situations like this.

I currently also have 1 ban on my record:

8f438e1e88.png

My only ban (hopefully) which was pure stupidity in what I believed would be ok to take matters into my own hands and Molotov a shop for a stupid reason causing the massive fire that happened at bazaar once. From this point on I realised it was time to read over the rules and start taking it more seriously as other it would end in a bigger punishment.

Other than that my record is clean over the past 4 Months+ which I believe shows that I have greatly improved and started taking the server more seriously by reading the rules in more detail and making sure that this stayed the same for the oncoming months which it clearly did.
images

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I think that I am active enough, although probably my biggest weakness here, I regularly hop onto teamspeak and talk with people within the community and sometimes newcomers who require help
images

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thanks for reading this enforcer application, it's my first attempt and I generally wanted to see what I could improve on so feedback would be great I am open to any criticism, thanks a lot! It would also help if you explained why you disagree :)

Reaction score
I have roleplayed A LOT with Mage and honestly never seen him break a single rule. I belive that Mage could be a perfect candidate for the staff team and he is very calm and helpful. I always see him helping others out and be generally a kind person overall! I will be +SUPPORTING this application.

Reaction score
First of all, I am definitely going to be supporting this Enforcer Application and it's very rare I post my verdict on them.
Mage is an excellent member of the community, when I have been roleplaying with mage his roleplay is impeccable. She has very little rule infringements and she definitely deserves a chance to be part of the staff team. Although she may not be staff material, she would make a good staff member either way.
Huge +Support!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been role-playing with Mage from my first time on the server till now and he's amazing role-player, calm guy, friend;y and helpful.
he's really active and his rule knowledge is awesome, he's a great dispatcher and a great member of the commuinty.
+SUPPORT !
Best of luck Mage !!!

Reaction score
-Neutral, although me and Mage are close in real life. I just don't know whever you will be fit for enforcer. I would like to see you as an enforcer, however i don't think your as active on forums, as you should be if you're going to be enforcer.

This is in no mean's to say i wouldn't like to see him as a enforcer, i'm just not sure, whever he is fit for the role.
CRbATjGWEAACK9L.jpg

you will know what i mean by this pic mage.

Reaction score
Mage is a very active player wich has a very good rule knowledge to be able to enforce them he's a nice and calm person ingame and is active enough on the forums to be accepted so i dont see why not +support good luck my big foreheaded friend!

Last edited:
Reaction score
At this point of time I will not support you, I haven't seen you out on the streets much, yes you've been playing cop for a bit but I've mostly seen you hanging around in bases which leads to us not knowing if you know the rules to an extent where you can enforce them.

Also for people such as @cardstarvipe @Keel how do you know about her rule knowledge? Are you with her during reports and such?

@Mango "Very little rule infringements" an enforcer should be on zero rule infringements.

Reaction score
Similar to what @John Daymon said, I too never see you on the streets I mainly see you in fat bases growing drugs and not showing off your rule knowledge. Similarly I don't feel your active enough on the forums. Improve your activity and don't just grow in bases for the majority of your time on the server and show off your rule knowledge.

Reaction score
I will not be supporting this application, don't take this to heart!

You need to show the community (mainly the staff team) your knowledge of the rules instead of growing and raiding all of the time.

I think you're really friendly and sociable so that is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.