Magnets' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
JG7zFbC.png

Steam name: Blobvis 2.0 // Cwizzy (for like 1 month lol)
In-game name: John Magnets // Jane st-Gohm // Frederick Dragan // and some others including John Cacuzza #sweaterdays

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:78329224
NL.png

General introduction:
Soo I am Blobvis 2.0 ingame known as John Magnets, I joined this city as a sweater and found my first org, Cacuzza, but there was 1 problem, I need money for a car to join. So I went die hard medic to just be able to afford my first car, the Volvo 242 turbo. From that point on wards my days really started, I started to meet loads of new friends and started to see meaning in perp. Socialize with my new friends and when I was down, people cheered me up. Perp became a daily thing in my life and I enjoyed it as much I could, my first ban devastated me but it was like only 3 days, the next year I got like 6 warnings which was due to me wanting to have fun outside of the rules and stupid mistakes while raiding or defending. Following were 3 bans for stuff that were just stupid and I never should had done. The last ban was issued on the 3th of April 2017 and I have been clean since. I changed my way of playing and started to enjoy small passive rp things and stopped raiding for the majority. I created quite some small RP builds such as fisher huts in Hicktown or decorated rooms in Regals and thing like business shops that looked like they were renovating. I also continued activity in PD for a while which didn’t create big opportunities. Now this day I can be found all around city and mainly crafting stuff or basing with some friends for fun, might do some passive rps again in the near future, fun to be with others.

Why do I want to be an enforcer:
I want to be an enforcer because I love perp and want to maintain it’s stability against rule breakers etc. I personally am a person that doesn’t like to punish people harsh as everyone makes mistakes but when needed I can be harsh to people that are not nice to you. I am a very helpful person and I would love to be able to help others in all ways possible, I am an easy learner so I can pickup and react correctly quite fast but the basics will get in there. Furthermore I always want to know both sides of the story to get a full understanding of what happened as both sides can make mistakes or make it worse or less worse than it seems.

Am I active on the TeamSpeak:
I personally think I am really active on TeamSpeak but last week I couldn’t do anything due to me having introduction week but I will continue my activity again.

Do I have anything else to say:
Thanks for reading and I am trying to be active by spending all the time I got into Perp and hope to see you ingame!

I have been inactive 3 periods this holiday due to me being on holiday and introduction week for the rest I have been as active as possible:
- Holiday to Cuba 25-05-2017 //02-06-2017
- Holiday to America and Germany 02-07-2017 // 04-08-2017
- Introduction camp of university 21-08-2017 // 26-08-2017

Requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. just a bit over 2 month, hit it yesterday

2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both forums and the server. Nope only old one dating back to 3th of April 2017

3. You must have an extensive knowledge understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. Personally I think I know how to apply them.

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes I do have always have access to microphone.

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server. I think I am active at least I try my best

Btw I made 2 applications before if you want to check them out:
Both my warnings and bans:
4PZfiN.jpg
7qL1ni.jpg

IF you have any feedback pls give it me so I can improve on the points needed!
Again thanks for reading and have a great day :)

Reaction score
Very active, also extremely helpful for anyone, is mature and is extremely nice to everyone.
+support

Status
Not open for further replies.