Police Suggestion Major Command and Division Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Hi friends,

This is something that was planned when I was Chief, I even said that when Head of PSD and IA resigns, PSD head would be Captain and IA head LT...

Brief description of idea: Remove unnecessary command positions such as Major of PSD and make RTU a secondary division

What benefits would this idea have for the department: Less high ranking officers, which would make high ranks more unique.

As seen recently, many people want a more simple PD, where you don’t spend 80% of your hours off server pretending to be a HR employee...

I believe the PD needs to continue their downsizing, and not just on lower levels like Lieutenants, but also on the SMT level. A while back we made a plan to make the following edits, to meet the downsizing requirement. And I think they should be followed through. The PD can’t continue standing still.

Head of PSD
- From Major to Captain.
Head of IA
- From Captain to Lieutenant. Two Lieutenants would lead IA under the Captain of PSD
Head of TFU
- From Captain to Lieutenant. Would be assisted by SSGT/SGT and Head of Tac Ops
Head of RTU
- From Captain to Lieutenant
Head of Dispatch
- From Lieutenant to No rank. There is no need for this position whatsoever. Head of Tac Ops, could do this with help of trainers. This position costs the PD like $110,000 per month.
Assistant Chief of Department
- Remove the rank. Always been a useless rank.

Additionally, I think that having RTU as a primary division is ridiculous at this point. RTU should work like TFU...

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Some command may decide to leave as they would lose their ranks.

Other additions: Major and Staff SGT should probably also be removed in the near future, to remove ranks that don’t really have a meaning.

Reaction score
I would cry myself to sleep every night and don't know how much longer I'd be able to live my life.

Reaction score
kinda funny how you have to be corporal before you can join IA lmao, should be officer+ tbh. IA has nothing to do with in-game operations which means your rank shouldn't matter, what should matter is them knowing the SOP's and Policies, which many officers have the ability too.

Status
Not open for further replies.