Police Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Police Whitelist

Short explanation (in notes):
- Anyone who wants to RP a P.O. has to apply on the forums.
- Make the test harder so anyone can't become a P.O.
- Make it so you can suspend people from ever being able to become a P.O. unless they apply for the suspension to be taken away (like a ban).

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Noone likes 10 year olds who literally only have to complete a 5 question quiz to become a cop.
Noone likes people who have no fucking knowledge whatsoever about actual policework.
At the moment there's too much Powergaming and MGing within the policeforce, I've heard people ask if they can shoot random people over the Police radio myself.

Optional additions:
N/A

Reaction score
There is already a police whitelist system in the works. You can already apply for probationary officer so this thread isn't really needed atm. Use the search function kr look up the recent news and announcements.

Reaction score
LÖÖÖÖL seems like it's getting implemented at the moment, go ahead and lock this or whatever.

Deleted member 1235

Ph locked incoming :booty:

Yes already being implemented, make sure to search before making a suggestion! :)

Reaction score
#Support

Sounds like a good idea, I hate those 10 y/o kids who think they got any kind of power when they are in a cop(ᕙ( ͡°ᗜ ͡°)ᕗ me cop, me power). It's BS, they never achieved any power/control in real life so they have to get online and abuse it. Sounds great, I support 100%.

Reaction score
It is litteraly everywhere on the forums, how do you not fucking Notice it?

Ph rude
Ph locked
Ph ph

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

The whitelist for the PD is underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.