Mallard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mallard
IN-GAME NAME: Molly Mcmolly
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39437310
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I'm a very dedicated member as I have played PERP for over a year now, and the whole time I have been in the community I have always been interested in the administrative side. I feel like I have the patience needed to be an admin and to correctly solve reports and get a suitable outcome.
Before I joined PERP I was a Senior Mod in a DarkRP server on the west coast of America called Aurora, AKA AuroraEN. (https://auroraen.com/). I was staff for 18 months, 12 of which I was Senior Mod. (The server and community basically don't exist so you won't find any record of it). Due to this, I have experience using ULX and Serverguard, so I understand most common commands that admins might have, I also have experience with the command system PERP uses and with the god stick from having powers on the Academy server.
I feel like I can improve most aspects of my personality if it's required. I do try to keep my cool in all situations and be helpful to new and old people and occupancy help people in /help chat.
I feel like I can understand if people accidentally break rules, whether they are new and don't know the rules or didn't know certain information about the RP situation which led them to break the rules, after all, we are "only human" and aren't entirely perfect.
Being a cop and spending most of my time as a cop ingame has let me develop and fine-tune skills such as; teamwork, leadership, investigating, fairness and professionalism.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: if I'm on my PC, I'm on PERP TS

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I understand that I have a few anger issues, and I feel that, if I had a chance to prove to you guys I can be better than I am now, you will not be disappointed in me. I'm also trying to ignore all the people who say how I "Sound 12" and sound like "Young Pusheen" because I realised that it's not worth giving them attention and reacting to them, because if I do ignore them then chances are they will stop saying it and it will be and dead meme.

REQUIREMENTS:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.

it's over 1 and a half months (I'll up date this if you want me to).
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
Last warning was 33 days ago, (IK that's fairly recent and I'm not disputing it, I deserved the warning, sorry).
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
It's up to you about this one.
You must have access to and use a microphone.

I have a mic.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
I'm on TS whenever I'm on my PC.

Reaction score
-Support

Right here's my reason for my -support, I would like you to actually prove that you're 17 as in my opinion you're telling lies, no one can ever reach you're age and have a high pitched voice it just don't work.

I understand that I have a few anger issues
This seems to me you don't meet a professional manner, being staff it means you have to balance your feelings and not become angry or heavy headed where you have a big ego, anger issues should not affect you Ingame.

Using police as an excuse to try and get staff in my eyes does not prove you're ready for enforcing the server rules as you do not get the chance to really look around the city and throw reports around, all it does is improve communication skills.

Reaction score
Mallard is an exceptional member of the community; he has a reasonably clean player history and he has been with the community for a reasonable amount of time. Mallard has demonstrated his server rule knowledge and sense of the gamemode by his conduct in-game when reporting individuals. Not only has Mallard demonstrated pure competence in-game, but also in the Paralake Police Department, he's quickly climbed through the ranks and shown his complete and utter drive to make a difference, he's now a member of Police Command and is doing a fantastic job with managing his team. Additionally in the PD Mallard has an exceptional record and has picked up a few awards on his way through the ranks.

I would hate Mallard to drift away from the Police Department and join the Staff Team however Mallard is one of the few people I see fit for this position, he holds the correct skills and general competence for this role. He's a motivated individual who is interested in making a positive difference to the server, really we should be welcoming people like this with open arms to assist the staff team.

It'd certainly be nice for Mallard if the members that have disagreed with his application supply him publicly/privately some feedback on how he can improve as he's clearly eager to help out.

Reaction score
You're disorganized and have anger issues from my experience with you on the academy server. Adding an additional situation and making it unrealistic for a person's first time with no experience to such an unfair and stressful situation. Along with disregarding any feedback I told you and my opinion, which of course didn't matter and what was happening that day. I don't know if you've done this in other stage 3s but I'm hoping you haven't.

Imo age doesn't really matter as long as you've got the maturity and brains to handle situations.

I do not think you're ready to become an enforcer because of my experience with you and watching how you handled things that day, sorry.

Reaction score
You're disorganized and have anger issues from my experience with you on the academy server. Adding an additional situation and making it unrealistic for a person's first time with no experience to such an unfair and stressful situation. Along with disregarding any feedback I told you and my opinion, which of course didn't matter and what was happening that day. I don't know if you've done this in other stage 3s but I'm hoping you haven't.

Imo age doesn't really matter as long as you've got the maturity and brains to handle situations.

I do not think you're ready to become an enforcer because of my experience with you and watching how you handled things that day, sorry.
For the anger issues part with Mallard; Mallard isnt Someone who has big anger issues nor something that he can't change, Mallard has worked quite hard on it and has improved a lot, I've seen Mallard get "mad" once or twice and the only times were when he believed Someone was stalling roleplay as much as they could to get their friends to act upon an arrest, however Mallard quickly calmed down and understood he should stay calm and just report it; which he did.

I'd say we all get frustrated in situations however some manage to keep it inside them better than others, I suck at that, @Cody Garrett will know what I mean but I learnt just like Mallard how to calm down quickly

Reaction score
Few days ago Mallard insulted me as a medic under gunpoint which resulted in his/her death. I don't believe that this person fits in this position right now. Mallard went to TFU after being killed as a medic and died to someone and I heard that he was insulting me as a ni***r in teamspeak. If Mallard can be able to handle his anger issues I would like to see him/her as a staff member.

Sorry had to put him/her because I don't know what you are.

Reaction score
While i like you as a person Mallard, i don't think that as is you could be a good candidate for enforcer. First problem for me is your age. No matter what people say, there is just the fact that with age comes wisdom for most, so i think that you are not yet ready to have a ton of people screaming at you, neither do i think you are mature enough to be impartial from your mates, when pressured. Secondly, i've seen in the past like others say with your "anger" but i think this again just comes from a lack of maturity.

Good points where proven, i think that you've proved me wrong while in the PD by being a great person all around, but i really don't think you've shown yourself off enough for this position. Give it some time until you've matured IRL a little and presented yourself around the community more and you could fit this position well.

*EDIT* While my comment on maturity stands i just read your the same age as me, i remember being told this before but i forgot :eek:

Reaction score
In my time playing on this server, Mallard has converted me from a minge to actually helping me understand the rules and enjoying PERP for the roleplay that it is. If anyone is fit for dealing with players and rules, it's my boy right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.