Map ideas needed

Reaction score
I've always thought it would be cool to have a subway instead of the overground monorail. Back in 2020, I played around with the idea a bit.

Only thing I can see wrong with this is that new players wanting to get around with the monorail now can be mugged when they attempt to go there. If its there they may need to make it public so that it would disallow mugging

Kay

Reaction score
Dunno why everyone wants to get rid of the monorail, it’s far more convenient than having ultra deep underground tunnels that have to cut through other map entities or be so deep underground that it’s inconvenient and weird.
If the monorail was actually closer to POIs rather than having to walk a century to it then it would be more convenient.

Reaction score
Would be sick to see more rp or crim hotspots rather than baz. Like the subway could be paired with maybe an NPC that only appears during the day which makes being mugged in a subway at night true to real life. then we add a purge which makes all rdm legal for one night.

A nightclub would be cool to host event's and again more social shit to rp and meet people (LIKE REAL LIFE!)
I think it's hard for new players to meet and fit in with OGs as most of them just raid and base together (with exceptions) so adding these social hotspots will get people more active on the map rather than staring at a chemical table for 4 hours at a time.

Also Perp China Town area by the office area (Maybe revamp office or move all the empty space in and around it) Chinese lanterns hanging around with a new food place (Chinese takeout) and a set of apartment blocks, similar to projects but instead of tall apartments, more of a short complex with a long corridor (will be a fatal funnel for raiding but if created right with wall bangs in mind, could work really well) Little to no windows to really show life in the city. (ChinaTown in NewYork as reference)
Chinatown.JPG
206223356_0.jpg
image.jpg

This is just scratching the surface with the idea I have but yeah hope this helps with the brainstorm!

Reaction score
The sign when entering mcuwes parking from parker tunnel is sticking out in a really annoying way that can tier your car because the sign itself sticks out onto the road so please fix yo.
Just happened, fix this shit man, it makes no sense for it to be in the road. Place it embedded into the concrete further to the right.
This is incredibly inconvenient, and dangerous from a traffic standpoint.
a8bsVhk.jpeg

Reaction score
Just happened, fix this shit man, it makes no sense for it to be in the road. Place it embedded into the concrete further to the right.
This is incredibly inconvenient, and dangerous from a traffic standpoint.
a8bsVhk.jpeg
the amount of times i have tierd my car there.......

Reaction score
Lots of people mentioning puffer mart. While this is in no way a complete design, I did essentially replace puffer with a dummy building for this mock up that could be replaced with anything. I personally perfer this layout as it adds another road, increases useable space, and kinda livens up the area.

eeYc9ZR.jpeg
Threw together a rough outline for V5 of this previous post, was just curious if anyone was interested ;)
pylE5Jn.jpeg