Map ideas needed

Reaction score
as discussed on slack, an extension by at least 3-4x of the road in the training area + retexture to highway texture on the main strip is heavily needed if space can be made for it to allow for traffic to complete manoeuvres at 120 mph +

Reaction score
@Kay @Ellie @Creepis
Having more than one shop area (i.e. city shops + bazaar) is almost certainly a bad idea. People will always gravitate to only one shop area and the other will become insignificant (at least at our player count), so if we add city shops this might kill bazaar. Is that really something you want to have on your conscience?

Reaction score
@Kay @Ellie @Creepis
Having more than one shop area (i.e. city shops + bazaar) is almost certainly a bad idea. People will always gravitate to only one shop area and the other will become insignificant (at least at our player count), so if we add city shops this might kill bazaar. Is that really something you want to have on your conscience?
tear up bazaar and move it all to the city, replace it with a dedicated gun game arena

Reaction score
@Kay @Ellie @Creepis
Yes, kill Bazaar and put another factory like building there. Maybe with an underground nightclub?

Remove Hungries, move office there and replace old officespace with a new mall. There, city is fixed!

Putting one of the most active areas at business doesn't make any sense because irl shops are always in the city and it's not sweater friendly for them to find a way to get to Bazaar just to meet and talk to people.

Reaction score
you can add a car rental shop thing for people who dont have enough money to buy nice cars etc...

Reaction score
@Kay @Ellie @Creepis
yes, fuck bazaar on god

Reaction score
Actually replacing the location of markets/Bazaar nearby somewhere PD might discourage people atleast a bit to commit funny/unnecessary crimes inside the area. I have noticed like a lot of crimes being commited in the Bazaar really unnecessarily. People killing eachother for 'fun' so... I personally kinda expected the Bazaar to be a passive place where people don't commit crimes and chill around, watching videos and chit-chatting for banter.

Another idea is adding another police department and implemeting a random spawning script between two departments. It can be nice for having additional options to go which department and also can improve the influence of PD overall on the map because when something happens whole PD spawns back to a single department which kinda making people to know where cops will be responding from etc. etc. Having another police department can affect in many ways that I am kinda lazy to explain but main idea is having an additional police department as an option for cops to have. Like maybe even cops can choose to spawn at which PD so if they dont choose the spawning point, I don't know maybe sounds too OP.

I might be a bit old-school minded but just leaving an idea.