Marksmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/marksmanship.33880/

Main Idea: Marksmanship is to be toned down to be more available overall to everyone, or removed completely.

Full description of the idea: Marksmanship as stated in the discussion is a flawed system. It takes millions of dollars and months to grind to get it not even level 100. People can get absolutely overwhelmed by this, not to mention doing it for 4 different weapon types. If marksmanship is cut out or is cut down, it would make gunfights far more balanced.

As suggsted by @Mage people will be refunded around 3k for every level.

If we do decide we should keep marksmanship but tone it down, it should be levels 1-8 or like 20. The final level should be like 100 marksmanship and should take around 75K to get it to max for every level as oppose to millions.

Why should it be added?: This will make gunfights and raids far more balanced and not one-sided to a player who has spent the millions needed for marksmanship.

Pros:
More balanced gunfights
Easier for new players and returning players to get into the groove

Cons:
Endgame is easier to reach
People may get upset with being refunded only 3k

*Other additions: None that I can think of

marksmanship.png

Reaction score
+Support marksmanship was ment for veteran players who didnt have anything to spend $$ on. New players dont have a chance at making money.

Reaction score
I'm happy to be raided, but when I am forced to not use a certain type of gun that gives everyone else a huge advantage just because I can't fire 2 bullets without the rifle shooting the roof then I end up stuck at 100k and never able to grow for more than 40 mins without being raided.
I could accept a smaller gap but compare ICEKILLERs recoil versus someone with 20 rifle marksmanship is ridiculous. At no point should I be unable to apply any "skill" I have just because I don't have 200k to spend to on stopping my gun going halfway up my arse when I shoot

Reaction score
hello i have 100 marksmanship in everything and i still got a broke ass inventory

Reaction score
Unless you have no life and a steady income you simply cannot get to 100 marksman on anything, this is unfair in hundreds of ways and overall was never thoughtout by devs or they simply wanted this server to turn into some bs where if you were around when the update dropped you would massivly have a advantage, specially when you have 40 pistol marksman but 100 rifle marksman has better recoil.

Reaction score
If you are new and do not know how the gun control works you are basically fucked as most can laser you with a AR

Deleted member 5920

This is true, which is why you should implement my suggestion of increasing the effectiveness of marksmanship getting leveled up in ordinary gunfights

Reaction score
To get 100 rifle marksmanship I used around 160 Sniper Ammo and 24 Rifle Ammo to finish it off. This cost me 777k in total to get excluding the 5k cost of going into the range each time. If I add that, the total sum is around 937k. Just under a million.
In my opinion this is quite expensive. If doesn't specifically take long to get 100 marksmanship, it just takes long to get 937k to get the ammo.

For pistol ammo I don't really remember exactly how much I spent, but I was pretty sure it was around 300k.

This is too much, pistol marksmanship should be around 150k and rifle marksmanship should be under 300k atleast.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg
ish​

Status
Not open for further replies.