Mass perm ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys, is it our fault the server is totally broken. And I think PERM ban is to much, and what did U aspect people to do when they find a bug like this and everyone else did it so I didnt even care anymore EVERYONE have bugatiis. Why not just fix the bug instead of banning 50% of the servers most active users. And why not reset the whole server now when you have a GOOD reason to. and skit the massive perm ban.

And I've ben reporting the bug the whole day and NOONE is responding and says that we will fix it or anything, just ignored.

Trande

Using money exploit is obviously a perma ban reason. Don't do it, and you won't have a problem.
Even if the serevr has some problems after the update, it still doesn't give anyone the right to abuse the bugs, for his own good.

Reaction score
Trande said:
Using money exploit is obviously a perma ban reason. Don't do it, and you won't have a problem.
Even if the serevr has some problems after the update, it still doesn't give anyone the right to abuse the bugs, for his own good.
Thats not what I meant I meant that admins didnt make it clear to everyone that they will get perm banned if they dont stop and its not fun when ebveryone drives around with a bugatii

Trande

Trande said:
Using exploits to gain money is obviously a perma ban, there is no need to warn anyone?

Reaction score
If you idiots thought you could get away with this then you´re clearly idiots. Thanks for discovering this bug though!

Status
Not open for further replies.