Matt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattIs

IN-GAME NAME: Jim Xuiwang

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41140785

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Recently, as you may know a few Moderators have resigned from there position so I thought I was finally ready to apply for this position. I have always aspired to become a member of the staff team, to give back the kindness and understanding they have gave me and carry on with the PerpHeads friendly tradition. I believe I will fit the role of Enforcer very well due to me being known well around the community. I would love to become part of the family that are the staff of PERPHeads. I also fit all of the requirements:
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
    green_tick_small.gif
  2. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
    green_tick_small.gif
  3. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
    green_tick_small.gif
  4. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
    green_tick_small.gif
  5. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.
    green_tick_small.gif
I would love to get started gaining experience in dealing with Admin Sits and other situations as soon as the staff team decide I fit the role of being an enforcer perfectly.

Some of my key qualities include:
  • I have no ban's or warnings on record whatsoever, I always have played by the rules and made reports when I see someone breaking the rules, or if they are new informing them of the rule they broke and how they can further resolve the issue in the future
  • My In-Real Life Job requires me to listen and understand along with teach people the right ways of completing tasks (In Real Life Experience...)
  • I have became well known across the community and always have the forum open to respond to questions and technical issues that people face.
  • Whenever someone asks questions over /help, I am normally the first to respond to help newcomers with their queries
  • I am patient and always prefer to look at both sides of the story before making an assumption that they have imminently broke rules.
  • I am well informed of all the rules including their numbers and what they represent.
  • I understand both sides of the coin - I understand how new players may break rules as they are un-informed of the rules and I can sympathize with these people yet take appropriate action (such as a talk if a minor rule has been broken...)
  • I believe I am soon to be approaching 2 weeks game time on the server so I am active within the community.
  • I always conduct myself in a calm manner, no matter how serious or minor the situation may be. I believe this is important as people listen to calm people and are more likely to admit the offence and solutions can be made around from that.
  • I always am striving to improve, and will happily listen to any constructive criticism I may receive.
  • I am already trusted in the police force as I have police supervisor and people have complimented the way I roleplay as a Police lieutenant.
  • Finally, I have overall experience in Gary's Mod itself (I have a map uploaded on the workshop however not going to link as I don't wish to advertise) and understand the internals as well as the externals.
  • I am on late until night and always help out the new players that land on the server, and help them understand how to roleplay and how to be confident with their RP
How can I help out as an enforcer?
Due to the high workload that Moderators and Administrators face, I believe I can lower the required workload they face by using my knowledge of the rules and apply it into admin situations. At the end of the day, the enforcer job is where you pick up your experience in administrator sits so I believe I deserve the opportunity to make this happen!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Senior Administrator on PirateCrowRP (I know DarkRP is very much hated around here but it built up my skills with Administration Systems such as ULX)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am very active on the teamspeak, generally in the main channel. If you always want to come speak to me, I'm always more than happy to have a chat. If I have my microphone muted, or speakers muted feel free to poke me and I'll be there!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I want to say a huge thank you for reading all of this, I know it's wordy and I'm sorry if I ramble on aha. If anyone comments any criticism with the way I roleplay (hopefully not...) or with this application I'll make sure to respond as I said earlier, I am always striving to improve.

CONTACT INFORMATION: When I'm online I'm always online on the teamspeak (name: MattIsMadForCod) or if you wish to contact me through steam, go ahead and add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mattismad . Also if required I can happily give out my skype. Finally if you have any questions feel free to message me on the forum as I'm always online there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
BIG +SUPPORT!

Probably the most friendly guy I've ever met with amazing roleplaying skills and good knowledge for rules, PLEASE get him accepted.

He also frequently stalks me and acts like my biggest fan, giving compliments constantly, I'm fine with that, but I'm a bit skeptical of his requests for me to send money to his nigerian bank account, meh, must be a sign of love I guess.

Trande

gr8 guy. He's 8/8 m8.

No, seriously. He's a very nice guy and could handle this job with ease. And who doesn't want a Enforcer who can do yoga and gets chavs fucked over for burning bins infront of his house?

Reaction score
We were in the same org once, he's one of the funniest person i ever met, but he also can be very serious when it's needed. He knows the rules and he never acts as an idiot +support

Last edited:
Reaction score
I honestly believe that Matt is a great guy, he got a great rule knowledge and is a really good roleplayer. Last time I was in an admin situation where Matt was accused of shooting someone with an invalid reason at that time Matt understood why the person saw it as a non-legit reason and explained in a calm manner and in a very detailed why he perfomed his actions. He's also active on teamspeak hanging out with us and being a generally nice guy.

Reaction score
+Support

Matt is a really friendly guy and I think he knows the rules enough to the extent where he can enforce them, Matt I think deserves a chance at enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support
Matt is online on TeamSpeak & In-Game very frequently
He has a wide knowledge of RP, (Gotta work on ur SexRP a bit tho m8:trande:)
Knows the rules well

Reaction score
+Support

- From seeing Matt role play as a Police Officer, I can see his role play is of a high standard
- Can't really judge your rule knowledge as I have not really seen it in action, however from what others are saying it seems to be fairly good.
- Very active on the forums
- Very active on team speak

I must say that personally I don't see you much in the OOC or /help chat, so maybe you could improve upon that, but other than that Matt is an very good candidate for a position on the Staff Team.

Good Luck in your Application.

Reaction score
Matt is just the best, he's so friendly and helpful to anyone that's stuck in any situation on the server, his role-playing is the best I've seen and he has never broken any rules during my 2 weeks playtime! Matt, +SUPPORT

MattIs

+Support

- From seeing Matt role play as a Police Officer, I can see his role play is of a high standard
- Can't really judge your rule knowledge as I have not really seen it in action, however from what others are saying it seems to be fairly good.
- Very active on the forums
- Very active on team speak

I must say that personally I don't see you much in the OOC or /help chat, so maybe you could improve upon that, but other than that Matt is an very good candidate for a position on the Staff Team.

Good Luck in your Application.

On the mobile so ignore the reply but needed to say thank you for your kind words mate. I do try and respond to /help as much as possible but I'm normally being kidnapped or raped so its hard aha. But thanks for the kind words and I'll certainly be helping a lot more over help!

Also huge thanks to @HomerWithTopHat - I really enjoy our roleplaying as police and I really appreciate the kind words mate :) Thank you ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.