[Enforcer] Leyer32's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Cevin Leyer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48470623

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I should become an enforcer because I’m a friendly person that easily can sort out different situations. I’m not biased in anyway, I’m always telling everyone to stop fail, and if they don't listen i report them even if they are my friends. I can keep calm in all situations even if i get a lot of pressure. I feel that it's easy to communicate with mic and keyboard, so i do both regularly.
Now after i played some months on this server i don't feel unsure in any situations about the rules, I can them all. I always try to help people that asks me /looc or /help. I try to make everyone feel welcome to the server, for example if they are new I show them around. Also help them with the rules that can be hard to understand if you are new sometimes.
I really like to administrate on different things and this would be the best way doing it (yes i know, enforcers aren't administrators. However you can administrate in a small way.)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Yes, i've been admin on a rust server, minecraft server, prophunt server, DarkRP server, TTT server and head admin in a Swedish gaming community (started as normal member). (Resigned of my own choice)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Yes, I’m really active. I normally play 6 hours a day, however around 14-15 hours on the weekends. I’m here to stay, this is what i love to do.
I got around 1.2k hours gmod playtime, all from Gmod.biZ and this server. However I stopped playing on Gmod.biZ for this server. More than 2 weeks in game playtime on this server. Around 6 weeks on the other one.
As I really like this community I try to be friendly to everyone and not have any enemies ooc, ofc I got many of them ic. Not a single one ooc. In the past i have started to hang out in the forums in in teamspeak. I have never been rude to any admins, neither normal players. I’m always telling the truth in admin situations even if it impact on my part of the situation. And last, I would ofc be offering some good in game playtime to help other players out.

And ofc, no server or VAC bans.

If you are going to +Support or -Support this, please tell me why. :D

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: [email protected]
Steam: Leyer32
Officiall PERPHeads teamspeak: www.PERPHeads.com

Kind regards,
Cevin Leyer (leyer32)

Reaction score
+ Support
  • You are active.
  • You know the rules.
  • You have proven yourself since your last application

Reaction score
+Support, very friendly player, knows the rules. He's always active on Team Speak and in game. Cevin will make a great addition to our Enforcer team.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088;n22030 said:
+ Support
  • You are active.
  • You know the rules.
  • You have proven yourself since your last application
Thank you alot :)

lilsam747;n22038 said:
+ supper active (do u actually go outside?)
know the rules
and a really nice person
Shhh that's a secret.
Thank you :)

Swiper The Fox;n22039 said:
+Support, very friendly player, knows the rules. He's always active on Team Speak and in game. Cevin will make a great addition to our Enforcer team.

Awesome to have a moderator backing me up here :)
Thanks!

Reaction score
You seem like a really friendly guy and as far as I know you have a good knowledge of the rules. I think you should be given a chance as an enforcer.

Reaction score
Puma123;n22048 said:
+Support
-Friendly
-Knows the rules
:D

PhlyTrikx;n22051 said:
+support Gotta love this guy

Hehe love you back! :)

Charles Marston;n22054 said:
You seem like a really friendly guy and as far as I know you have a good knowledge of the rules. I think you should be given a chance as an enforcer.

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$;n22096 said:
+Support active,friendly and never saw you braking the rulles.

tyty71089;n22102 said:
+support
+knows the rules
+knows how to RP
+active

Ah thank you :)

RE9741;n22114 said:
+ Supprt

Friendly guy, more than capable of the enforcer position. Good luck Leyer!

Thanks! Means alot!

ind

Reaction score
Very active player, seems committed to the server by helping players and by trying to stop potential rule breakers.
I like what you had to say in your application, in fact fact I believe that you'd do a great job as Enforcer.
You have my +Support.

Reaction score
ind;n22148 said:
Very active player, seems committed to the server by helping players and by trying to stop potential rule breakers.
I like what you had to say in your application, in fact fact I believe that you'd do a great job as Enforcer.
You have my +Support.

Reaction score
+ Support - You're very active on the server. You're a friendly person. You're good at roleplaying.

Reaction score
[PH said:
Chicken;n22205]+1 friendly, knows rules alot
Thanks!
Prepper;n22252 said:
+ Support - You're very active on the server. You're a friendly person. You're good at roleplaying.
Thank you! Im doing my best!

Status
Not open for further replies.