[Enforcer] Leyer32's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DrLuigi;n22695 said:
Mass text

+ support...

Whoa, that's a long post.
Thank you for taking your time writing this :)
And thanks!

Reaction score
DrLuigi said:
XxskoternXx18;n22635 said:
~Blackdown I gave MrLeyer32 because I have not seen him use his mic so much must not be able to use his mic that you can talk to. to be Enforcer? and I gave-Support.
I did not - support that he wrote - Support on my application

So you basicly just gave him a minus for not using a mic that often?
Its not like that it is a job of an enforcer to always be online in teamspeak and talk about nonsense, It is his job to enforce the rules and help players to get along the rules and roleplaying.

Leyer gave atleast some valid reasons why he doesnt seem you fit as enforcer.

Meh...

Oh well,

I know Leyer for a while now, and he might be not that old, He is very nice, And knows the rules,
He loves and respects this community, and doesnt do anything then play it all day, i am sure that there wont be a day that he hasnt joined the server,

He also always try's to help players when ever he can, wich is the basic job a enforcer should do, And of course enforce the rules to any rulebreakers.
He also does most of the time goverment jobs that provides more roleplay in the server, and almost never grows. And he also does a great job when roleplaying,

I can't say for 100% that he will be a great enforcer from the very start as he never been given the chance, Atleast i never seen him as admin in a server,
But i am certain he will try his best, and will learn on the way how he should do his part in this community.

Of course due all these reasons i gave about him as a player i can't give anything else then my fully support with this application,

+ support...
I wish I got this support on my application :p

Thanks for the support on that thing.

Reaction score
DrLuigi said:
~Blackdown I gave MrLeyer32 because I have not seen him use his mic so much must not be able to use his mic that you can talk to. to be Enforcer? and I gave-Support.

Its not like that it is a job of an enforcer to always be online in teamspeak and talk about nonsense, It is his job to enforce the rules and help players to get along the rules and roleplaying.

Meh...

Oh well,

I know Leyer for a while now, and he might be not that old, He is very nice, And knows the rules,
He loves and respects this community, and doesnt do anything then play it all day, i am sure that there wont be a day that he hasnt joined the server,

He also always try's to help players when ever he can, wich is the basic job a enforcer should do, And of course enforce the rules to any rulebreakers.
He also does most of the time goverment jobs that provides more roleplay in the server, and almost never grows. And he also does a great job when roleplaying,

I can't say for 100% that he will be a great enforcer from the very start as he never been given the chance, Atleast i never seen him as admin in a server,
But i am certain he will try his best, and will learn on the way how he should do his part in this community.

Of course due all these reasons i gave about him as a player i can't give anything else then my fully support with this application,

+ support...
Well i simple can't say alot about you, and i rather shut my mouth then talk about nonsense,
Like a minus for not being on TS with your mic on.

Reaction score
DrLuigi said:

Meh...

Oh well,

+ support...
No, I know I was just joking around. Btw I am currently becoming more active on TS and I do use my Mic alot.

Reaction score
DrLuigi said:

Meh...

Oh well,

+ support...
I meant like the other guy made that a reason to give a -support for, Its not like it was a comment towards you ;)

Reaction score
BIG +Support you and me have been fighting a lot but I wont be crying over that I think you are good at roleplaying you're active and friendly I hope you get Enforcer have a nice day.

Reaction score
hugoaron said:
BIG +Support you and me have been fighting a lot but I wont be crying over that I think you are good at roleplaying you're active and friendly I hope you get Enforcer have a nice day.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Took you a while to make an application, didn't it? Very friendly and most certainly active; you're very committed and that's demonstrated in your previous organization The Corleone. You help players all the time and your roleplaying is great. +support and good luck, mate.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
Took you a while to make an application, didn't it? Very friendly and most certainly active; you're very committed and that's demonstrated in your previous organization The Corleone. You help players all the time and your roleplaying is great. +support and good luck, mate.
Yeah, it took me some time and rewriting :) Cheers mate :D

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
Support for the following reasons:

- Very active
- Friendly and Polite
- All round great guy
- Helpful
- Great knowledge of the rules

You are one of the few people who honestly deserve this role.
I agree. He is definitely one of the few people who deserve this kind of responsibility.

Reaction score
Murtsley said:
+Support most deserving guy on the application list. Good RP, active, friendly, gotta love dis guy.
Thanks for your support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.