Reaction score
lights2.gif

25gm4by.png

STEAM NAME:
[KG-O] Genesis Yeke

IN-GAME NAME: Owen Adder

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42955370

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I would like to be an enforcer as I have wanted to assist the staff team in their daily duties and give the players someone who will listen to their issues and find out a fail resolution for all.

For the entirety of the time I have played on Perpheads from being a Sweater and idiot to someone who understands the rules and functionality of the gamemode, I have looked up to the staff team for assistance when needed and I can certainly say most my times I hardly see rule-breaks (I am a lucky one) I usually like to help people such as with PLPD issues and helping them understand the rules, I have spent time teaching new players the ways of PERP and I have spent my time with the new cops teaching them how to do their duties correctly, I enjoy helping people enjoy their experience and one thing I love to do is teach people the correct way and give them a chance to correct their errors rather than throw the book on them (obviously if they dont care about correcting actions will be taken).

About me:

I am Owen Harries, an 18 Y/O IT Technician for a company named Agilisys, I deal with the Westminster City Council (because they are incompetent at switching PCs on ect)and I do enjoy my job (sometimes) when there are not 4 P1's on the go (High priority calls)

Personally I like to see myself as a humorous laid back guy but yet I know when to get serious, I am a well mannered person who enjoys to spend his time explaining to others, I also believe that I have initiative to think of new ways to help/create new ideas for RP ect.

My Life (not that anyone cares but oh well):

So my life in brief, at age 13 I became an Army Cadet (yes I know i was a faggot jk), this use to be my style and I fell in love with Drill and use to get used by the Sergeant Major to scream shit such as "PARADE" "PARADE <Shun/Shen/Shin>" Whatever is it.

At age 14 I became a Volunteer Police Cadet until I left at 18, I rose to the ranks of Drill Instructor (i was the most hated cadet because I was the only one not afraid to bollock the cadets and pace them up and down *they wouldn't know discipline if it slapped them in the face*)

Now I work with Agilisys as seen in above paragraph and I am currently in Stage 2 of my application for a Special Constable (Volunteer Police Officer) and I hope to pass thsi and become a Regular Police Officer soon (go me)

What is my main enjoyment in PERPHeads:

Currently my enjoyment is spending time on duty as a Police Officer (Sergeant) patrolling in my SUV (which everyone hates to see for some reason) however I am a fair person yet a "take no shit" officer which I believe earns respect of a few officers as they love to patrol with me (or just for commendations no one will ever know)

Current involvement in PERPHeads:

Sergeant of PLPD - Currently I have been trusted with the Rank of Sergeant within the PLPD that I am grateful for as I spend my time now assisting in queries and training other officers when they ask for it, I enjoy my position and am grateful for the command team for allowing me this position

PLPD Drug Rehabilitation Team Leader - This is a team that was created by me a while back whilst on patrol with @Jordan (if he remembers it) where we would offer drug users a reduced sentence if they watched an educational clip.

Forum Browser - I tend to browse the forums helping out where needed and providing assistance to users where I can.

Reccomendations:

b09d9dd76197021f13d83e40959e096c.png

My Warning Record:

b4ca6481fe774a557cd61c805e6972ba.png

My Ban record:

4c766dbd8eb5e5c8d2db56a0d761f273.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am, I am usually in the DJ Channel or the Police Lounge

Requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Have 2 Weeks in the server
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. I have put this application up on the last day that the warning applies so I am clear of any recent warnings
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - I believe I have enough knowledge of the Laws and Rules of the server to enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - I have a microphone
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - I maintain an active presence in the TS3 server in the DJ Channels or the Police Channels

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank-you for reading my application, please before "disagreeing" ect please provide reasoning so I know how to improve on the future, I hope that the SMT will believe in giving me a chance to prove myself

Feedback is DEFINITELY welcome <3

Merry Christmas!

Kind Regards
Owen Harries (IRL)
Owen Adder (IG)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've played with Owen Adder for the last few days and he carries himself very well. He is very respectful and kind to others, not only that he seems to know what he's doing. I can see him being on the staff team.

Reaction score
I've known Owen for a little while now, and I think that he has more than enough experience to become part of the staff team. Owen has great experience with the rules, and server laws. Since Owen is in the Police Department as well, it enhances his roleplay and shows others how great and true he really is. I will be supporting this application, because I believe that you have met the requirements that are set upon you, and you have more than what is asked for. I wish you the best of luck.
In true, honest words; I am giving you support.

Reaction score
He sucks ass...only joking I have know owen since my return and honestly he is a good guy, knows what to do isnt a knob (somtimes) and in general is great to roleplay with

+support

Reaction score
I haven't really known Owen for very long but I have gradually started to know what his personality is like. He is really respectful and tries to help out as many people as possible. His RP is absolutely great and I do see him as an enforcer. He knows the rules and laws extremely to an extent where he can enforce them. Good Luck with your application Owen!

Reaction score
Have never played with you but i've seen you alot of times. And when i have, you seems to be a very helpful person so im going +Support

Reaction score
You seem to be a nice guy, but you need to work up on your knowledge on 3.4. There was a sit a couple weeks ago where you didn't move away from a shootout because you said that you were behind a barrier. (The situation happened in the business shop). You basically risked your life to prove a point that was kinda invalid. IF you improve, I'll support you.
Neutral for now.

Reaction score
I've done a little policerp with Owen and I gotta say he does seem like a pretty laid back and chill guy that understands when you are in a situation.

+SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.