Mercedes C32 AMG taking engine damage from speed bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Edit: It's a intended feature but not fully working with some vehicles. Needs some work to be done so all cars actually get damaged. "Falling" doesn't fit for a speedbump but I see what this one means.
anzS9Bx.png

Type of bug: LUA

Description of the bug: When approaching speed bumps with a considerable speed the engine of this particular car takes damage and produces a audible noise (collision). I've never noticed this happening before, my other cars don't even have this kind of problem and haven't seen this being mentioned anywhere in the update logs where speed bumps now actually have a purpose by screwing over speeding drivers cars.

How to reproduce the bug: Drive over a speed bump, over 50mph+. If it makes a loud noise like a collision it should probably be damaged. Both cars shown are double upgraded.

Time stamp(s): Time of testing: 14:15 (Tz.: Berlin) 1st of January 2021

*Media: First clip shows my BMW 340i. It never took damage during multiple times of testing. Rest of the media shows my Mercedes C32 AMG taking damage from returning to my test position and the actual test (yes, I had to break some rules in a server with 20 people on, all in the name of bug finding).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I mean to be honest, you are going pretty fast over a speed bump. I have a feeling this might be intended.

Reaction score
This happens with other cars as well. I only noticed a few weeks ago that if I go over it at 120 my car nearly wrecks itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.