• Microphone

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Recording Software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS4

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Depending on the quality of your headphones best option is just to get a microphone, blue snowball or blue yeti are the best bang for your buck.

Don't get a paid recording software no just no

Reaction score
I just have a tecknet headset from amazon, cost me around £20 and I get great sound quality and other people hear me in good quality. I highly recommend as I've had it for around 2+ years and had no problems, if you're interested just search something along the lines of tecknet usb headset on amazon.

btw dont pay for recording software just download it illegally cus fuck that shit

Reaction score
I just have a tecknet headset from amazon, cost me around £20 and I get great sound quality and other people hear me in good quality. I highly recommend as I've had it for around 2+ years and had no problems, if you're interested just search something along the lines of tecknet usb headset on amazon.

btw dont pay for recording software just download it illegally cus fuck that shit

you sound trash what u mean?

jk jk

Reaction score
Buying a recording software is for virgins (@DANIEL_ ) u can use free recording softwares and if u want to make vids buy a mic

Reaction score
Why would you even consider buying a recording software? Even if it cost money, I'd just torrent it like the pirate I am.
The PS4 sounds nice, but you have to consider the price of games, usually the newer ones cost way too much.
I use a Modmic that you can attach to any headset with a magnet and some sticky adhesive. It's pretty good for 70 bucks.

Reaction score
Most paid recording software doesn't compress the file it records, which leads to fucking massive files sizes. GPU manufacturer, as people have already stated, provided recording software is the best. It can tap directly into the GPUs data flow and it compresses it really well. With a really high bitrate, it looks almost lossless.

Don't skimp on your microphone because you will pay for it down the line. Most be people recommend the Blue Snowball which I use myself, been a solid microphone for almost 2 years. Don't get the "iCE" (or whatever the fuck it is called) version because it loses some of the features on the normal version and there are many complaints about it. I dropped mine when I openned it and it still worked just fine.

PS4 sucks, don't get one.

Reaction score
Alright everyone I think that, well, i've come to a conclusion that I will be getting the 'Blue Snowball' Microphone, it's got alot of support, good price and seems good. Thank you though for all your suggestions and would never have learnt about all this without you guys, thank you so much. (Will be getting it by the start of the Summer Vaca, June 31st.)

:D