• Microphone

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Recording Software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS4

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
As of now I don't have a microphone available for me and it really sucks, because I can't join many organisations or even the Police Department without one.
If you don't know me (which you shouldn't) I am 13 years old and 7th grade is ending soon, and well, as a reward i'm allowed to get something.. Cause of my grades... But I just want to know, should I get a microphone, recording software to record clips just in case I was Randomly killed or something along those lines (No YT, i'm cringe), or should I get a PS4.

PS4 - I will be on Perp most the time but, it isn't really worth it then is it? Should I get this instead of a mic? Or what?

Microphone - Should I get this? If so any reccomendations? I have headphones already but I need a microphone (100$ ish)

Recording Software - Worth it?

Thank you for reading and I hope you post an opinion, I understand this is my choice but I just want to know what you would do if you were in my shoes, thanks.

Reaction score
AMD and Nvidia provide free video recording services when you use their settings panel to update drivers. You use either of their GPUs and you've already got a legal copy of a recording software. It might not be the kind you're looking for but it does just about the same job with an acceptable range of settings.

As for microphone, I would recommend a desk mic despite it taking space on your desk. They tend to have a far greater quality than those shite headset mics.

What I don't understand though is why you would buy a PS4. PC, while being more expensive, provides a vastly superior modding platform, gaming platform, web browsing and far more. All you have to pay is the electricity and internet bill to keep it up. Then the occasional cleaning from time to time.
Paid multiplayer is a joke, honestly.

Reaction score
AMD and Nvidia provide free video recording services when you use their settings panel to update drivers. You use either of their GPUs and you've already got a legal copy of a recording software. It might not be the kind you're looking for but it does just about the same job with an acceptable range of settings.

As for microphone, I would recommend a desk mic despite it taking space on your desk. They tend to have a far greater quality than those shite headset mics.

What I don't understand though is why you would buy a PS4. PC, while being more expensive, provides a vastly superior modding platform, gaming platform, web browsing and far more. All you have to pay is the electricity and internet bill to keep it up. Then the occasional cleaning from time to time.
Paid multiplayer is a joke, honestly.
Thank you, I guess your right now that I think about it, I have everything all with me, thanks for the help with the recording software and microphone too, real helpful, ty.

Reaction score
Thank you, I guess your right now that I think about it, I have everything all with me, thanks for the help with the recording software and microphone too, real helpful, ty.
Forgot to mention this, but I believe quality depends on what mic you choose though. I can have one of my friends (who has a pretty damn good mic) suggest his, once I get to know which it is.

Reaction score
Buying a recording software is waste of money.
Yes AMD or Geforce already offer recording software depending on your GPU. (If you have Geforce then you use Geforce Shadowplay) (If you have AMD you use theirs). You can even use other free recording software if you dont like The AMD or Geforce one. I recommend you Open Broadcaster Software if you dont like the others.

Don't get a PS4 when you anyways play most of the times Perp ?. Get a microphone i cant really recommend you any im using headsets.

But yea get a microphone first and keep continue with the good grades then get a PS4

Reaction score
Depending on what headset you have, then I recommend a VModa BoomPro microphone. It can be put into the 3,5 mm on headphones (if your headphones have one) and then it just works. It replaces the cable aswell, which means no clutter.

Reaction score
Depending on what headset you have, then I recommend a VModa BoomPro microphone. It can be put into the 3,5 mm on headphones (if your headphones have one) and then it just works. It replaces the cable aswell, which means no clutter.

I've had bad experience with the sort of stick/clip on microphones but if you've found a good one that's great. Regardless I cannot recommend the blue snowball enough.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I myself have a HyperX Cloud 5.1 (Surround Sound) Which works perfectly fine, so does the microphone even thought it for some reason does change the output of Your Voice a lot compared to other microphones it still works. So I'd buy a Headset Instead of a single microphone only, unless you want to start streaming and stuff like that. Then you might as well be able to get a Studio microphone for better quality.

Reaction score
Reaction score
If you are really interested in perp and think you will be here for a long time I'd highly suggest getting a mic, any mic is fine as long as its not a 2$ one off ebay :p