Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBM

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ✪ ZeBlackMan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:88737975

IN-GAME NAME: Miguel Tomillero

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Ever since ive joined this server ive been instantly hooked on it and realised how good the community is and ive always tried my best to help the community as best as i can normally by simply responding to all the messages i can in the /help or when i see a sweater lost i would normally go out of my way to explain to him how stuff works. The main reason im applying is to make it look more official and also in this way people will take me more serious and not a actual troll.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Yes i understand im not the most active person on the Discord or the forums but normally in my free time im always in game and helping in the chat. And now i will try and be much more active on it and also on the forums.

Reaction score
Eventhough I haven’t been active as of late. I can still surely say that Miguel is one of the most helpful, respectful and knowledgeable guys. He’s very active and calm. Would surely be a great addition to the Helper team.

+ REP for sure!

Reaction score
miguel keeps it neutral with everyone he's good at roleplay never had anything for bad behavior for what i know off and he knows what he's doing so i say yes he should become helper and see what he has what it takes from my knowledge he knows what he's doing

Reactions: ZBM
Reaction score
Miguel is a very nice and kind guy but I think the problem is that you are not that active on the forums. I think for sure that you know the rules but you need to be more active on the forums.

Reaction score
Nice guy, really friendly and genuine, clearly knows a lot about the gamemode & server - only complaint I might have is that you have a tendency to complain a bit in OOC. Something we can all definitely be guilty of - I know I bloody well can be - but it's not the best reflection on a candidate for a role like Helper. However, it's always relatively tame so I'm sure it won't hold you back too much. Other than that, absolutely no complaints & I wish you the best of luck on your application.

Reaction score
This guy helped me get all my guns sometimes he even crowbars my door to let me know hes outside then just drops on the floor giving me a free gun +SUPPORT

Reaction score
You’re an alright dude, you can be quite vocal in OOC about different situations where you’re involved so just try to slim that down and you’ll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.