JJJackier Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: My ingame name is Rami Jackson [ [PH] jjjackier ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEAM ID: My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:58212625
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) I am applying for Helper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Well, I am super active on perpheads and it seems like newbeginners dont get alot of help from other players. I feel like this is my chance to shine. Im friends with alot of players in the server, im friends with some of the staffs. I am also very active on the forums, as you can see im an expert member, which shows my activity. I have roleplayed with alot of people, like Jack Flagg, Falcon Bharash, John Daymon, Jack Noah, Robert Kingston, Bob Dogri, Mike Array, Lana Alex, Charles Marston, and OFCOURSE Reiss Howard. The community is just beautiful, and amazing. I feel like i belong in perpheads. And by that it feels like i have a family in perpheads. The staffs are nice and i respect them. There are alot of newbs that have begun to join perpheads, and i feel like i should help them. When i was a newb, i got no help. But from these 5 - 6 months have been GREAT. Im full-time on Perpheads and i enjoy the roleplaying. I mostly help people in /help, i can say that. I might not know everything, but i know that perpheads will always be my FAVOURITE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was an admin on the famous DarkRP server called SmurfRP, i know how to deal with admin situations. But i resigned so i could be a Helper for perpheads.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Cheems
CONTACT INFORMATION Add me if you want :D [PH] jjjackier :)))

Reaction score
+Support, rami is one of the oldest standing players on the server. On top of this, this dude was literally like the fucking representation of the helper rank. He has been obsessing over it for several years wanting it to come back and now that it has I think he should get another chance at it.

Like I said, he's literally KNOWN as Helper jjjackier

Reaction score
It's a little difficult not seeing him as helper after his obsession with it.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-support due to you not being responsive in /help, nor in OOC. You also act immature in LOOC, which isn't the kind of behaviour a helper should of had. You even ask people In character to go onto the website and +support you application.

Evidence of LOOC:
[LOOC] JJJackier: anyone who doesnt +support my app rn im bombing in 5 seconds

Reaction score
EguSdMc.png

Reaction score
+support hopefully i don't get a forum warn again from @McGlinchy that was silly of you wasn't it baby , Anyway Rami malek is like many other people have said one of the oldest players still around , both serious in and ooc but also can take a JOKE which is most defenitly helpful if you want to appear approchable to be a helper , my spelling may be awful but if you couldn't tell by now imma give this another +support xoxo

Reaction score
I wont +support you, because you're telling your friends you will bomb them. That's not okay mate, absolutely disrespectful behaviour and just shouldn't have any place on this very server. It's really just disgraceful mate.

So I'm gonna give you, you're not a friendly person either and never help someone. (I believe you would be a good Helper, tbf and if I remember right you were Helper before right? So you also have a certain amount of experience). +support

Status
Not open for further replies.