Mikey's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mikey

IN-GAME NAME: Mikey Dutch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Good day everyone, my name is Mike, I have been a member of PERPHeads since the 24th of November 2013.

I have over 3 months of playtime, and have been playing on the server every day for the past 2-3 months after taking a break for about a year, as well being active on teamspeak, even when not playing on the server it self.

My reason for making this application is that I have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the rules, and that I’m ready to enforce them. As some of you may know, I have some experience, seeing as I’m ex-staff for two times. I resigned last time due to the fact I had to focus on my exam year in school. I will explain what motivates me to make this application.

On my list of past ranks are helper, enforcer, and also moderator (2x). A lot of rules and in-game changes have happened since my last time as being staff member, and I’ve been contemplating whether to go for enforcer again. Often I see new players joining the server, and with this, I also see a lot of rulebreakers. On one hand, they are rulebreakers and should be punished, but on the other hand, if I don’t educate them, who will? My goal is to find the equilibrium between those two sides, and make the server as much of an enjoyable environment as I possibly can, I always think we all have being through this and everyone deserves a second change, so I would never judge to quick.

Most of the time, I try to reason, telling them that what they’re doing is against the server rules and they are at risk of receiving a warning or a ban. Some players simply do no care and continue their rulebreaking, which is completely unnecessary and then I will make a /report (F6) containing all the information and describe as much as I possibly can about the person and that I tried to help out in the first place, ofcourse this depends on what rule the person broke for example crossing the intersection or RDM three persons without a reason it will differ alot.

As someone that stays calm under any circumstances, I feel that I can help in any situation, no matter how hard people scream, or how much they curse. I’m friendly, social, and helpful, and I will try my best to help whenever I can.

Before going for enforcer again, I’ve thought about things, and that changed a lot, for example, making a report to ask for permission before building in a public area, sometimes I can struggle with some rules and I will investigate and spend time doing so to find out what exact rule someone broke.

All of the above brings me to write this application. I have waited quite a while before putting this on the forum, because I want to be sure that other staff approve of my application, and I now am sure, seeing as I’ve been told by several staff members that I should definitely try to become an enforcer again, as I would be a good candidate.

Extra information: Where did I improve myself compared to my last resignation.

Improved on every aspect of dealing with people, I work full time on an airport where I deal with hundreds of people everyday (passengers, cabin crew, tower, authorities) that helps me to interact with people better. and ofcourse depending on the situation I learn how to handle it nice and controlled, working under a stressful environment is nothing new to me, and all that will help me even better to calm people down when they are upset for example.

Since my last resignation, not much has changed, I’ve been playing really consistently, playing on the server 7 days a week, making sure I leave a good impression of myself with everyone, trying to make the server a more pleasant place for everyone involved.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Although I do not spend a lot of time reading the forums (not a requirement but I understand this will help me be more recognizable) like alot of other people do I think I can still manage to be ready to enforce the rules again, since I still have alot of experience with the rules, I think that other staff members and older members of the perpheads community can agree with that, of course having feedback on my application is welcome, and please even when it is a negative rating please explain why.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Mike(y)

Reaction score
You've been back for just over a month now haven't you? My only encounters with you were when you are a couple of your friends just sat in your raptor spectating me fire off an AS50 next to you without caring... not that it matters I just dont see why you are applying so soon to coming back. Enforcer/Mod standards have increased dramatically since you were last staff, I'd suggest being extremely active in the server and Help chat itself to stand a chance. Goodluck.

Reaction score
I've never seen you IG, and I'm on constantly. I would say try and be more active, in chat too. Me personally, I don't think I've really seen you in Help chat etc. I think If you improved there, You would be sure for the role. :p

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
A BIG +SUPPORT from me! This is an awesome guy to play with! he knows the rules verry well! i've roleplayed alot with him so I don't see why he should not get enforcer!!

Reaction score
Been playing with this guy a long while ago and now also,knows the rules with no questions.
I would give this man a chance :D +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.