Monorail app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/monorail-app-discussion.16239/

Main Idea: An app for the monorail

Full description of the idea: You can see in the app where the monorail is, where the monorails next stop is and when the monorail will be there.

Why should it be added?: Because if you don't have a car (early sweater days) because you might've sold it, or you never had a car, you need to use the monorail.

Pros: You won't miss the monorail as often.

Cons: Don't see any.

*Other additions:

0rlM1Z0.png

Reaction score
I during my sweater days found the current system perfectly adequate, the monitor showing the current location and next stop of the monorail in the station works well.

I just don't feel that it's completely necessary. I also believe that the target demographic you expect will benefit the most from the app, the newer players in their "early sweater days", is also as a group the least likely to fully understand the phone and how it works, and will probably stick to just calling and texting rather than exploring the apps.

For the above reasons I'm not going to support this, although it is a good idea I just don't think it's all too necessary.

Reaction score
+/-Support I like the suggestion, it's a neat idea but there's a monitor at the station that says where it is already. I guess if it wouldn't take to long to make this it's fine but we got a badass gun update on it's way and this could probably wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.