Moped

Reaction score
I have a Peugeot vclic 50cc, cost me 350. Mine is de-restricted goes around 45 but I stick to the speed limits but on the duel carriage way I go max obv. When I can drive in october I'll just sell it for around 300 and get a car
My 50cc goes 75 :D i never stick to the speed limit, tho the cylinder just broke but I'm getting it fixed next week just need to wait for the parts

Reaction score
I'm in two worlds at the moment as my parents think that bikes are dangerous and I partly agree but there seems to be no other way. On top of this Reece Arnolds snapchatted me this morning to tell me he has dislocated his leg and broken 2 fingers and needs to undergro an operation due to him crashing his so I really don't know what to do lmao.
the only problem is other twats on the roads, unless you're a bad rider that is.

Reaction score
Its the driver being dangerous
I've also been told that it usually isn't the driver of the mopeds fault it is the person driving the car and because they are in a metal box it can be much more forgiving whereas if you fall off your motorbike it can be less forgiving and you are more likely to cause serious harm to yourself.

Reaction score
My 50cc goes 75 :D i never stick to the speed limit, tho the cylinder just broke but I'm getting it fixed next week just need to wait for the parts
yours is probably got loads of racing upgrades or whatever, mine is stock apart from the cdi de-restriction

Reaction score
I've also been told that it usually isn't the driver of the mopeds fault it is the person driving the car and because they are in a metal box it can be much more forgiving whereas if you fall off your motorbike it can be less forgiving and you are more likely to cause serious harm to yourself.
Thats true and when you are on the moped you are pretty unprotected and hard to spot at times

Reaction score
I'm in two worlds at the moment as my parents think that bikes are dangerous and I partly agree but there seems to be no other way. On top of this Reece Arnolds snapchatted me this morning to tell me he has dislocated his leg and broken 2 fingers and needs to undergro an operation due to him crashing his so I really don't know what to do lmao.

Bikes are dangerous if you have shit reaction timing and/or didn’t learn anything from the teacher. Just do what’s logical, wear your gear (ESPECIALLY HELMET DONT BE A RETARD) and don’t speed over the limit like a fucking moron. Then again, it’s a moped so you’ll probably be fine with the speed.
Also, I bet you Reece did something stupid, like the Arnold family xd.

Reaction score
wait some of you guys here are allowed a 125CC? does that require like alot of practice with a driving school or nah? 125cc is 18+ here, the 16y/moped license restricts me to 45kmh, dont you have that with the 125?cc?

im moving countries

Reaction score
the only reason they are considered dangerous is because there are fucktards who drive like retards on mopeds, if you drive normally, dont speed and just dont drive like an idiot you'll be fine. Just remember that clothing is very important, like, seriously even on a moped dont wear shorts
you always need to keep this in mind, but on the road generally this is less scary than it sounds. Just make sure you are always aware that people see you. you dont really focus on this in a car much but on a bike/moped it's really easy to see if some doesn't see you.

also, practice emergency stops, like, alot.

Reaction score
wait some of you guys here are allowed a 125CC? does that require like alot of practice with a driving school or nah? 125cc is 18+ here, the 16y/moped license restricts me to 45kmh, dont you have that with the 125?cc?

im moving countries
16 in sweden but you need to go to a driving school

Reaction score
16 in sweden but you need to go to a driving school
wow thats nice.

i need to go to a driving school for moped license aswell, but you only need like 4 hours of practice really. i did the first and only lesson and exam straight after that

Reaction score
wow thats nice.

i need to go to a driving school for moped license aswell, but you only need like 4 hours of practice really. i did the first and only lesson and exam straight after that
Same

Reaction score

im moving countries
to get a 50cc its just a 1 day CBT course. at 17 you can ride a 125