Moped

Reaction score
on documents it 50cc but real 125cc,was driving till cops caught me,but nothing happened :D buy aprillia for 50cc best thingy.

Reaction score
on documents it 50cc but real 125cc,was driving till cops caught me,but nothing happened :D buy aprillia for 50cc best thingy.

these are very common here sadly, too fast = 60 -250 euro fine and you need to get it inspected again :(

Reaction score
Why you going to do an apprenticeship at a firm and use a moped? How you going to carry your tools? Just meet the person at the office or just wait till your 17 and get a car.

Literally you’ll need £900-1000 worth of electrical kit anyway so.

Reaction score
I don't really like bikes and I always saw a Moped a bit embarrassing thing to drive. Don't ask me why or try to change my opinion that is just how it is. I am just saving up for my car to then buy when I get a job.

Reaction score
buy an electric friendly bike ?
E bikes are driven by incredibly fat and lazy teen girls or old people who have had their licenses taken away. They're boring and you dont go along well in city traffic unless there are bike lanes.

Reaction score
I don't really like bikes and I always saw a Moped a bit embarrassing thing to drive. Don't ask me why or try to change my opinion that is just how it is. I am just saving up for my car to then buy when I get a job.
IMG-7760b.jpg

because its the #1 choice of transportation for chavs

Reaction score
It is but under 18s get free bus travel in London.
thats probably why its so fucking expensive lmao

you can travel like all day here for 6.50 with city public transport . or the train for like 25-50 euros the entire day

Reaction score
Like I said stop looking at mopeds and get your tools sorted out, tools make money.
hes only doing an apprenticeship right? so he doesn't need to buy his own tools, just needs to get on location/company HQ i guess. also he can buy all the tools he want but not having a car license and the money to buy a car or van doesn't get him anywhere.

and tbh i bought my moped to get to school easier but i drive more for fun/general shit than that i do for school

Reaction score
hes only doing an apprenticeship right? so he doesn't need to buy his own tools, just needs to get on location/company HQ i guess. also he can buy all the tools he want but not having a car license and the money to buy a car or van doesn't get him anywhere.

and tbh i bought my moped to get to school easier but i drive more for fun/general shit than that i do for school

He does need his own tools? I’m pretty sure having his own tools instead of annoying someone asking to use someone else’s will go down better than wasting money on a moped when next year he will want a a car? Besides the people will use the company van to drop him home anyway

Reaction score
He does need his own tools? I’m pretty sure having his own tools instead of annoying someone asking to use someone else’s will go down better than wasting money on a moped when next year he will want a a car? Besides the people will use the company van to drop him home anyway

yeah but how is he going to be able to transport his tools? Surely, if he rides along with the company van, and because its an apprenticeship, he can use the tools from said company van?

Reaction score
Surely if you're an apprentice at 16 they'll give you a lift in the van?
Not really, i've been told I generally have to travel to a place on the way to site to be able to be picked up because they won't go out of there way and with the cost of transport and where I live being out of the way of most things it will cost a lot of money still. It costs £8 for an adult ticket (16-year-olds class as adults for the train line I get on) and this is only for 4 stops totaling about 10-15 mins and this is a pretty pathetic price. All my tools will be paid for by the company I work for and I expect them to be carried in the van that the person doing my apprenticeship is using. I also have been asked whilst at my interview if I would consider getting a moped to make me more mobile as this would make life much easier not just for me but for the other workers.