Most embarrassing thing you have done ingame.

Reaction score
What is the most embarrassing thing(s) that you have done on the server?

Mine has to be buying an M82, using it to defend my regals base, get a flashbang thrown in the face, then bleed out because the flashbang throw made me bleed...

5504226a87a9cae9551df27939c46d87.gif

It was an accident BTW xd

Reaction score
Kidnapped a certain person that used to be a Senior Administrator, was in the process of cutting of his private parts when the police busted in and told me to put down the knife and let go the private parts. (Always lock your door when cutting off someone's private parts)

Reaction score
The most embarrassing thing I've ever done was 2 days after I joined the server and my friends had told me that Jarheads was the most powerful org on the server, so I walked up to their base and tried to speak to them with my terrible english "Hello i am swedish person with good eim, can i be in the jarhead?"

Reaction score
:trande: Faggot Seargant Dave kearney is at it again! :trande:

Cause a crash inside the tunnel and completely fuck up a chase,
then shouting: "SOMETHING PUSHED ME IT WASNT ME IT WASNT ME, IT WAS YOU CALLUM"

82227924ba8bca9dd7724df4e6974dbd.gif

ME = CROWN VIC RETARD
3a37ac85c4.jpg

@LordTyla

Last edited:
Reaction score
Created a police video with Senlin where I was complete cringe.
Someone found the video a month ago and posted it every where. It spread and now most people know about it and throw me in the shitter for it.
Also, Senlin forgot the password so he can't delete it.

fml

Reaction score
First day I started playing perpheads @Jordan taught me how to make drugs. Turned out I wasn't allowed to grow drugs beside the bank. So Jordan came to pick me and my precious drugs up.

Reaction score
I got paid to get inside a car. The car decided to drive towards crashed cars in the main tunnel xd
I died
#EvoXd

Reaction score
Singing "Its raining man" as Lt with 10/10 cops, 2/2 Sgt's etc with my radio toggled without noticing it...

Reaction score
First thing that came to my head;

Was trying out the new remote explosives on a bazaar shop. I went to set it off but I might of been standing a bit too close and blew myself up.