Movie Downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Well , I'm going on holiday in like 3 days and I need some videos to watch on the way... The car only accepts USB with the movies on it so I need to download some free movies but I don't know what site actually works???? Please help xd

Deleted member 1235

I know it's not technically films, but if you're from the UK then you can download programmes (and sometimes films) on BBC Iplayer, 4OD or ITV Hub where you can watch them offline.

Just download episodes of peep show or something perhaps.

Reaction score
If you download Kodi and then install an addon called "Exodus" you'll have pretty much every film you can think about to stream and there are ways to download the movies as well but that will be explained within the addon once everything has been set up correctly. Have fun on holiday and I hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
Find a pirate bay website which is unblocked in your country and from there you can download any movies you want. Just make sure they are atleast 1080p or 720p and support the tv that you are using to watch them. You will also need utorrent to download the torrents, torrents is basically another way of downloading files.

Status
Not open for further replies.