MrAaro.... Arron/Faith's Resignation

Reaction score
Hello there everyone, some of you may have wondered why I resigned. Well, this has mainly to do with school, I wake up early and go to school late, and when I get home, I still got loads of homework to do makes me unable to stay active on the server. This is the main reason I resigned from my Moderator rank.

I will tag some people down here who I enjoyed playing with.

@HolyShititsDannyD We did everything together, from starting a baby sitting service to going for enforcer. I had a great time with you and will obviously stay in contact with you Danny.

@Rogue Car Tyres Extremely friendly and a nice guy to hang around with, hope to keep contact with you.

@Pusheen you are a great friend and I had fun playing with you and talking on teamspeak.

@Momo snert jong

@Riekelt Even though you are already inactive I still want to say that you are a great Dutch friend and I guess we will not take over the staff team now :booty:

@Walker 12 on 21 walker! Anyways, you are a great friend shit at shooting, though :kappa:

@Janssoni 8 on 21 Janssoni! Anyways, please don't call me on Skype 5 in the morning anymore with you running about with your cat.

@Jordan giving me the only warning I ever got made me realise that this server is something different than all the cheeky Darkrp I used to play, I want to thank you for this since this made me actually follow the rules and made me aim for enforcer wich I actually got.

@Niko Crazy russian backstabber enough said

@Madda did not like you when I first met you, but when I got to know you I noticed how friendly and funny you can be, I want to thank you for alot of great moments I had on perp.

@MattIsMadForCod if I do not tag him I die

If I missed anyone sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see how it is ;_;

Admins throwing us at 140 mph in our mini coopers was nothing. Tag or riot.

All jokes aside, you were a great staff member. I hope that when school cools down, you'll be able to come back and continue your dictatorship.

Reaction score
I remember back in the day when me and Leyer used to call you a sweatervest :D

You were a great staff member from what I have seen from you!
It's a shame I can't get to know you more mate.

Reaction score
It's sad to see you resign from your position of Moderator, You did a great job as a staff member. I also had tons of fun playing with you (and often Danny) on the server, hope to see you ingame again some time or in another game. Good luck with school and everything else really.
P.S. ( Dat was niet erg aardig)

Reaction score
Oh my god it's sad to see you resign :( I Hope to still talk to you on steam and hopefully catch you ingame sometimes. You've always been a great moderator. You have done a great work and you have really made a change on the server. Positive ofc.

I Can still beat you in osu! though :booty:

Reaction score
Finally you got demoted :kappa:

In all seriousness though, I am sure you will be missed in the staff team, as you were indeed a great staff member. I wish you luck in the future, and hope one day you meet your hero, Dave Fast ;)

Later Skater :)

Reaction score
It's really sad to see you leave staff. You helped me so much when I was enforcer and kept me encouraged to become an enforcer. You were a great member of staff and I hope I can still see you around mate.

Reaction score
Well everyone has to make that choice that will change their life. You may progress on a computer but doing that will not progress you in life which is the most important. Im glad you made the right choice and i wish you luck in school.

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go Arron. Even thought Danny is Global and your not I will miss those days you Juan taped me on csgo and I'd rage quit. Also I want to file a complaint to the Tag Government because you didn't tag me and you will be getting a fine mailed to your house soon. :) I will miss you Arron.

Reaction score
I wish that was actually Aaron :booty:

Sad to see a good staff member leave, have fun in school bro.

Reaction score
You made this on the wrong day. Anyways, thanks for your time mate! You was a good mod!

Reaction score
Admins are dropping like flies, good, long-time players are leaving at an alarming rate.
Could this be the end of Perpheads?
The sweaters will one day take over this server.

Deleted member 1235

Still don't know if it was you or the other Aaron who robbed my car boot dry. RIP gunna miss you <3