MrAaron's give it another try...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.618

IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Doman
25px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Basically when I was previously a moderator I didn't exactly take it as I should have taken it, it was an achievement for me and I kind of messed up, the reason for my demotion was because I let people use my account to access the logs, under being questioned I did lie because you know I was under pressure, so yeah I lied the senior administrations to a screen shot of my steam chats and found what I said but less of that moving on, people have been demoted in the past and have reapplied and this is what I want to do, I miss my position on the staff team getting my high report counts and getting the job done.​

5a3d8bc59a8d41231fc891240f0412b7.png
My reports count was very high achieving 1414 in my first 6 weeks of being moderator which meant that I was already beating a majority of the staff teams personal best.

Lets face it I miss my staff rank and wanted a chance to reapply baring it in mind its been a week lmao.
I'm always active on the server and on team-speak leading to me having 4 months in game playtime,

Action requests from before mod:
b5178df951764ab3899f05cd4d2da3e9.png

8293f56dd338bb47ebbc0abfd0a5c472.png

bb9432a6d101a8ceba2be5b6c697f3e2.png

17e9ed4ea56bc926f290b7914a1e1b26.png

fancy-horz.jpg
Bans I made:
6f9fc98ace127c8cb146666aa60d31ea.gif

fancy-horz.jpg
  • you need to have at least one week of game time played. - ✔(1 month) - Server says 4 months.
  • No recent in-game bans on record. (one year since last ban) - ✔
  • (1 year)
  • Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.✔
  • I attempt to enforce the rules in game to an good extent.Must have access to and must use a microphone.✔
  • HyperX cloud 2
  • You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 server. ✔6-8 hours a day
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
  • 2 months.
  • No recent in-game bans on record. ✔
  • 8 Months since last banYou must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
  • Yes I do.You must have access to and use a microphone.✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Team-speak server. ✔
  • Everyday for 8 hours
  • ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm on the team-speak server a majority of the time

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Key Qualities

• Calm speaker with an understandable microphone.
  • I'm a calm person and know how to react with others breaching rules.
  • Dealt with people in OOC since I'm not staff and told them what they did wrong.
  • Used help chat to help people and tell them where to go, what to do.
  • I'm fair towards everyone and let everyone have a say.

Please think about what you're writing.

And PS just remember I was voted for this award this year:
7eb2af773b.png

Reaction score
Honestly you were a great moderator and all but there's a level of trust that's needed between mods and the senior administration+. You broke that trust by sharing your account with a small amount of people and lying to them about it and honestly I don't think any of them will trust you the same way they did before you lied to them in their face, otherwise you would've still retained your rank.

Amber Powell

i want you back so much, perp isnt the same, and in my opinion you were doing your job well, and not being bias to-ords friends. hope this gets accepted....

Reaction score
Doesn
Honestly you were a great moderator and all but there's a level of trust that's needed between mods and the senior administration+. You broke that trust by sharing your account with a small amount of people and lying to them about it and honestly I don't think any of them will trust you the same way they did before you lied to them in their face, otherwise you would've still retained your rank.
Agreed, really there's no excuse to this. And for the people saying everyone deserves another chance *cough* @Philip then technically we have to unban everyone who's been banned once and permanently for things such as Mass RDM, because it wouldnt be fair considering someone else got a new chance? I really don't understand your point of view in this but it's really weird. And just saying aswell, there are still people logging into your account Aaron. You were a good moderator not gonna lie, but what you did kinda messed your chances up didnt it

Reaction score
-Support IMO Aaron was a shitty staff member even before the forum thing was public

0/10, never again

Reaction score
Doesn

Agreed, really there's no excuse to this. And for the people saying everyone deserves another chance *cough* @Philip then technically we have to unban everyone who's been banned once and permanently for things such as Mass RDM, because it wouldnt be fair considering someone else got a new chance? I really don't understand your point of view in this but it's really weird. And just saying aswell, there are still people logging into your account Aaron. You were a good moderator not gonna lie, but what you did kinda messed your chances up didnt it

On my phone

If somebody seems like they're very sorry for what happened I think they should get a second chance, maybe not murderers and other horrible people so maybe "everyone" was the wrong word, more like "almost everyone" ???

Reaction score
On my phone

If somebody seems like they're very sorry for what happened I think they should get a second chance, maybe not murderers and other horrible people so maybe "everyone" was the wrong word, more like "almost everyone" ???
But this ex-staff member gave their forum account to people so that they could access it and view things that they do not have the rights to look at, for example logs. Now I'm not saying these people used it in-order to metagame but that is a possibility obviously with the logs.

Reaction score
-Support IMO Aaron was a shitty staff member even before the forum thing was public

0/10, never again
Oh I also forgot to mention that your little report count picture doesn't mean shit, you were well known for dishonesty when it came to reports and you're unreliable as fuck.

Still a -support

Reaction score
From what I know about any sort of punishment which isn't a permaban; is that the purpose of the punishment isn't to make your day worse or to cause you not to want to play or apply on a server again, but instead is to give you time to learn from your mistakes, and show you have learnt from your mistakes.

I only just joined this server a few days ago, and I've only briefly met Aaron, but from past communities I've been staff or a member of, I believe that unless someone shows that they do not want to learn from their mistakes, then they should be allowed a chance to redeem themselves. I think an enforcer rank for this lad would be a great way for him to show that.

Take my opinion as you want,
Jeffers

Reaction score
But this ex-staff member gave their forum account to people so that they could access it and view things that they do not have the rights to look at, for example logs. Now I'm not saying these people used it in-order to metagame but that is a possibility obviously with the logs.
Yes that was wrong, very wrong, but what exactly does the logs show?

(Still on phone)

Reaction score
From what I know about any sort of punishment which isn't a permaban; is that the purpose of the punishment isn't to make your day worse or to cause you not to want to play or apply on a server again, but instead is to give you time to learn from your mistakes, and show you have learnt from your mistakes.

I only just joined this server a few days ago, and I've only briefly met Aaron, but from past communities I've been staff or a member of, I believe that unless someone shows that they do not want to learn from their mistakes, then they should be allowed a chance to redeem themselves. I think an enforcer rank for this lad would be a great way for him to show that.

Take my opinion as you want,
Jeffers

MrAaron was previously permanently banned from this community for being a complete and inexcusable retard. He built himself back up after being graciously unbanned and he fucked it up again.

In my opinion any staff corruption on this level should be dealt with by means on a permanent community wide ban.

Reaction score
+Support

I would give him a second chance!
He's super good person, and was a really good mod! He deserves to get back!

Reaction score
+Support

I would give him a second chance!
He's super good person, and was a really good mod! He deserves to get back!
High report count =/= good mod.
Aaron never looked at anything over than what was apparent straight away.
He was also incredibly biased (including towards me) in situations where he should have investigated further, such as the allegations of hacking raised against Walker.

Reaction score
You are a good guy Aaron, we have been friends for a long, LONG time but still, and I do honestly appreciate your time here at Perpheads as a Staff member. You were giving this account so you could use it, not other people. By giving you Moderator, you were given trust, and by basically giving that Account to other people blew that trust. I have nothing against you but I don't really see any chances of this getting accepted, sorry.

Neutral.

-Ljungberg.

M

Reaction score
Is it just the forum account malarkey though? A group of people expressed concerns to me when Aaron was a mod, and to be fair they were completely valid concerns - as a staff member Aaron started out alright against all (like all) odds, but then with things like shit, one sided conclusions with little rule insight and various other allegations and distrust; generally not upholding a good or serious standard of roleplay too: things went downhill pretty damn quickly.

Play the server, lots of people appreciate you and you're a sound guy when you're not being a massive spastic, but the day you get enforcer again following your one and only chance to prove yourself, is the day I pierce my clit with a smack needle.

Reaction score
431d861b8b.jpg

edbf3ade2d.png

5af3eb54a0.png

e0bb4072b7.jpg

Right, your demotion (which wasn't too long ago) has really broken the trust between you and the Senior Adminstration+ team (Or the entire staff team for that matter).
I'd list much more here but everything has already been said by @Ezrider @John Daymon @Chrissy and co so this small reply will do anyways...

No support.

f6a66b266e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Honestly Aaron, you were given an excellent chance to prove you could be trusted with a staff member rank, and to some extent you proved yourself to many people within the community, however you really did mess up badly, and I very much doubt you can be trusted with your rank again.

Another thing, adding in all these report counts, bans and accepted action requests really mean fuck all after what happened when you had your rank.

I know everything I've said has already been said by others, but meh...

Complete -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.