Racxes' Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Racxes

IN-GAME NAME: Wesley Coleman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:29644937

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: The reason I wanna be apart of the staff team again is generally to help out on the server again, I miss being able to assist players with problems they have, back when I was previously staff I used to hop onto the server and play and when I had nothing to do, I did reports, I also did them when it was needed of me. I miss being able to do reports on the server and help out players, the only thing where I can really help out players now is via /help or if they ask for help in-game.

As stated before I have previously been apart of the staff team, I managed to get the rank of administrator after some time, in my time span of being a staff member I made about 2-3k reports (not 100% sure about how many). In this time of being staff I learned a lot about being a proper staff member. I was of course not perfect and did recieve staff complaints, this was in my first period as moderator, since those complaints I learned from my mistakes.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: When I'm needed, and usually when I'm on perp.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my application, and I know my application isn't the longest, I'm not so good at writing these =)

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
Great previous staff member knows his rules and laws good and also as @Husky as mentioned he has previous experience which you could do with :) 1+ raccoon boy

Reaction score
Racxes was a great administrator. One of the most humble the server had when you weren’t pissing him off lol. Anyways +support

Reaction score
rly dunno how to feel about this, your attitude can fucking reek at times but you've been a good staff member in the past and that can't be denied + who the fuck am i to talk lol

you're definitely not gonna do more harm than good though, so at this stage i'd say go for it, you're good at being staff so fuck it

good luck

Reaction score
Racxes has warned me and I also believe he’s banned me(?) and I’d still take him, to me he held no bias in sits and in the 400 staff complaints I made I don’t think any were on sexcar?

Status
Not open for further replies.