MrLewis's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ahh, i know what you're all going to say "YOU'VE JUST RESIGNED, WTF?!?!?" Let me stress that when i resgined i was under a lot of pressure from friends / family regarding real life things, i do not wish to share these here however i would be willing to some what explain to you all if neccessary, anyway, let's move onto the application shall we?

IN-GAME NAME: Lewis Doman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:67145457

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Now, i honestly cannot stress enough how bad i feel for letting all of you down, i was a hard working and loyal staff member, but things that were happening were just influencing my decisions differently to how i'd normally act. I specifically want apolagise to the senior administration team, they gave me a chance and i essentially threw it back into their faces when i left, what i should of done was just took a break and cleared my head, i shouldent of just resigned there and then, but i did. I made excuses as to why i left to somewhat make myself feel 'better' about resigning, this was wrong and it will not be done again.

I guess ill now speak about why im re-applying, if im going to increase in activity on the server, and if ill try as hard as i did. Lets start with the re-applying. After resigining from the staff team i noticed how much i missed being able to help out the community, i missed coming on and being able to speak to a lot of the staff team and see how they're doing etc, i missed discussing and helping the members of the community, let's just say what i did was a huge mistake. Now, onto my activity. I have been playing on the server for a couple of days now (without having the stress to do reports) and i've had a great laugh, one of my good freinds Chicken has re-joined the commuinity and we've been playing as cop and it's been great fun. I can honestly say that i am now intrested once again in the gamemode. As for whether ill try as hard as i did? Absolutley, i will try my absolute hardest to help out the server and the community once again, i will be on as much as i can enforcing as much as i previously did. However, i do want to mention one thing. Keep in mind that i do have a high amount of exams coming up, these are known as GCSE's for you all that do not know. I WILL have to take time out of perp to begin revising for these exams and work for them, this im sure you're all aware of.

There is still one thing i need to realiterate and it's that i will NOT purposely resign again, it's been a wake up call to me knowing that what i did was out of order, it will not happen again. I also want to say that i will still be active in the OOC chat and the /help chat as much as i was, this will insure that i am able to help other as much as possiable.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
I have been a Moderator on this server prior to resigning.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am always on teamspeak no matter what im doing.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I want to wish all of the other applicants the best of luck with their applications and i hope everyone stays safe. I want to thank everyone that writes on this application for doing so and i hope your decisions are well made and justified. Thanks for reading :) -Lewis

CONTACT INFORMATION: Teamspeak : MrLewis

Trande

YOU'VE JUST RESIGNED, WTF?!?!?

I don't even have to read your applications. Rule knowledge +1 Social skills +1 Nice guy +1 Nearly as good as me +1 Better than Chrissy +1

+support

Reaction score
Was just talking with him yesterday, about applying again, well you was an awesome moderator. You know the rules very well i'm glad you're back too :) +SUPPORT

Reaction score
You were a good mod, didnt know you too well but due to the fact that you became a mod in the first place shows you're more than capable of this position. I hope you get it! you're also from Birmingham which is pretty dope.

Reaction score
Was an outstanding staff member and a very good friend.
His atributes are: trustworthy, reliable, excellent rule knowledge, friendly, helpful, funny, banterous.

I can't wait to have you back in the team and back in your old position. Huge + Support

Reaction score
Oh im giving a +Support here one of the most mature and brilliant mods I have seen he definatly deserves his position bank.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Very good at his role when he was a previous staff member. Has a very good knowledge of the rules, extremely active on the forums, teamspeak and OOC chat. Very good addition to the staff team

Reaction score
Wow, you shouldn't even need to make this application, but anyway..

- one of best moderators I've seen
- incredible guy
- friendly and dedicated
- unbiased
- fair and forgiving
- lad

+ support

Reaction score
Wait, do I even have to +support?

Everyone knows he will be an enforcer again.

Anyways:
- Always helped people.
- Has been mod a long time.
- Knows the rules.

Garrett Woodfield

+support you were an outstanding staff member! Reasons are listed in other persons, i remember yesterday where you said you regret leaving staff team and you would maybe apply again, i am glad you did :D

Ayjay

Reaction score
Since Lewis quit, @MoronPipllyd was promoted; a lot of things have changed and things are been done a lot faster.
Everyone gets slightly annoye under pressure and Lewis felt that, I've been there and I never got another chance however
I think that Lewis should completley get another chance and deserves his rightful place back.

Good luck.

M

Reaction score
Lewis is an ace guy, and was an ace staff member. 10/10 would staff again.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Reasons:
  • Was a great mod.
  • Knows the rules.
  • Is quite active on TS and ingame.
  • And a funny unbiased guy.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
He was a great moderator he was always friendly and always unbiased he was very funny and he never rushed admin sit in the end he was a very good trustworthy mod and he should get his rank back. Good Luck buddie :D

Reaction score
+Support Even though lewis resigned about a week ago I still think he deserves enforcer. He was a really good and active moderator and helped out a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.