Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
RlpZbWt.jpg

STEAM NAME: Mage

IN-GAME NAME: Nadine Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

2eda4144be.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I believe that throughout my time here, I have proven I can be a reliable and trustworthy person, I have been here for a lengthy amount of time and I made sure since the beginning that throughout my time here I would do my utmost to follow the rules and I have had a clean record for the past year. Now I believe I can not only follow them but also help enforce the rules within the community. I currently do whatever is necessary, whether that is to make a report or an AR if I witness somebody breaking the rules.

I always enjoy helping out within the community, I made a car spreadsheet for the community to use, I regularly try to help out within the support section on the forums, I help out new officers (e.g probationary officers) on patrol, and I reply in the help chat in-game frequently. Therefore I would like to further help out by enforcing the rules and assisting the staff team.

I'm very active within the community, especially in-game, so I would be a reliable person that people could trust to get the work done that is needed of me. I am able to be serious and professional, I currently hold a supervisor role within the PD and am responsible of being apart of the IA team where I take pride in our team-work. I think I'm quite a self-motivated person, I (mainly) achieved things in the community by having to prove myself being worthy and capable of holding the necessary roles and having the key skills to do so.

During my, almost, 3 months of gametime on the server I have acquired the right skills and qualities I believe are needed for a staff member, and I have an extensive knowledge of the server rules and laws. I have admired the staff team from the beginning and their dedication to the community, so it would be a great opportunity to be a part of that and give back to the community over an extended amount of time.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am mostly in the IA staff office.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my application and taking it into consideration.

Reaction score
Even though my opinion might be slightly outdated, I will still be replying to this thread.

Ever since Mage's last rejection, I have been waiting for him to reapply, as I truly believe he would be an awesome candidate for Enforcer. He is a very professional and calm individual who could easily achieve the rank of Enforcer and excel at it too. I wish you the best of luck with your application, you have my support.

Reaction score
I know Mage for a very long time now , she has a great rule knowladge,very mature and friendly , i think she could be great enforcer

+Support

Reaction score
He is a very dedicated member of the community, spends most of his time on perp. Good rule knowledge and has a relatively clean record. Will be a good member of staff team i'm sure of it.

Reaction score
Dedicated the server, shows great respect to role play and new comers, continually engaging with role play situations, very active in help and OOC chats and is helping out throughout the community. +Support

Reaction score
I have known mage for a couple years now and I can say he is one of the fairest and clever people that I know, I know he will be a very good and successful staff member, when I play he is there to tell me what is right and what is wrong, hope that you get that fat accepted at the bottom, the best of luck, Ben.
+Support

JER

Reaction score
+Support

Mage is mature, calm, has good rule knowledge, always helping in help chat, friendly, has a good understanding of the game mechanics, veri smart, good shooter to kill rule breakers, active daily, hes a grill gamer, has no life (will dedicate HER time on PH 24/7).

Reaction score
Well respected and a trusted friend of mine. Me and Nadine used to roll about before I left and she was mediocre with the rules. I have returned and seen her roleplay , she is an outstanding role model who had an incredible knowledge of the rules and has provided insight into situations which could've of caused beef in the community and prevented it by being mature, calm and sensible. Without a doubt deserves to be an enforcer and I truly believe she could be an amazing addition to the staff team. +Support

Reaction score
Pending

The senior administration think you have potential, over the next coming days we will be watching you in-game so we can come to a decision.

Reaction score
holy shit he was denied very often and sometimes without a reason given rip
good luck m8
+Support even tho you raid me 24/7

Reaction score
Seeing as I have now returned to PERPHeads, my opinion is less outdated, however, has stayed the same. Mage is an extremely good candidate for Enforcer, who possesses all capabilities needed in order to enforce the rules effectively. In addition, Mage is extremely helpful in both the OOC and /help chat alike.

I will still be supporting this application.

Reaction score
Mage is an active member of the community, he has gained superb rule knowledge to a point where he is well able to construct intuitive interpretations of the rules in how they are applied to obscure situations. Aside from all of this mage does indeed possess a friendly attitude throughout conversations or confrontations. Problematically, he seems to be very stuck in his own ways to the point where I feel that he would resist needed change from the step up of enforcer to moderator yet I am sure his abilities will go untarnished as an enforcer but feel nobody should be accepted if they cannot be seen as a mod in future. Even so, being enforcer is that time that a user can further prove themselves such as with myself: seen as a risk by many yet the staff team took the opportunity to allow me to prove my skills and now i'm a s̶h̶i̶t̶ great staff member. I think it would be very wise to give him the chance to show his worth.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I know mage and played with him alot of time on the server, he is very calm person I cant believe he is 15 and I am 18 and I feel that I am kiddo near him, I would love to see him as enforcer and more as moderator!

+Support

Reaction score
Mage is extremely active, one of the friendliest people I've come across and I do very well feel that he could become a great asset to the staff team, I haven't seen one fault come from Mage in-game or on the forums etc, overall a very good candidate for enforcer and I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Reaction score
I would love to see Mage as an enforcer. I believe that he has great potential to become a great member of the staff team. I've seen Mage alot through the week and I can safely say that his knowledge of the servers rules is outstanding.
Mage always does his best to report a user that he believes to be breaking the servers rules and generally Mage has an outstanding attitude towards the server.
he's 100% worth giving a shot.
Best of luck with your application Mage!

Status
Not open for further replies.