My apology.

Reaction score
@Alexander Smith I just wanted to say that i'm sorry for ruining your whole ''roleplay" experience. It was late night and we just wanted to have banter while you wanted to actually roleplay. It ended up in you getting killed twice and you got a bit angry. My deepest sorry for this, i'll make sure this won't happen again.
P.S sorry for ramming you to death and then spraying you.

@Shaun @Gix @AndThatShaunsFriend

User0

But then they both started to "srs" rp by shooting in the air or saying fuck it and shoot me as the mayor :(

Reaction score
@Alexander Smith I just wanted to say that i'm sorry for ruining your whole ''roleplay" experience. It was late night and we just wanted to have banter while you wanted to actually roleplay. It ended up in you getting killed twice and you got a bit angry. My deepest sorry for this, i'll make sure this won't happen again.

Hi just wanna tell you its okay a small banter once a month is okay but not to often but layon the mind that im not that kind of guy that likes choas im more for diciplin but excuse me for my actions with the g36 and what came out my mouth but i have a hell lot of temper but thanks im not to pissed on you im more pissed on Gix and Ylomuffin but once again thanks and cya later some day :)