My back hurts a lot :c

Reaction score
@John Daymon Well, Train in fitness(Which I did for a bit, and soon will again). But I'd rather want more options than only training for example something I could do for free.

Reaction score
@Sneaky Most things is free, I do have a health insurance, but that basically would only cover up if I had so much back problems that I couldn't work at all, then I would get money for that. Doctor is free, sadly massage and chiropractic and fitness isn't.

Reaction score
I give you tea ginger and tiger spit soup you take twice day and also take this netturu and rhino horn powder before sleep it make you back feel arrl better in tree week

Reaction score
Visit a Doc, I'm not going to risk anything and give you advice with barely any info at hand.

These are helpful for any kind of muscular pain and works nicely prophylactic against any inflammations.
B8r0muS.png

This should also be useful but I can't speak out of experience, every client of ours seems to be using the gel anyways which does the job.
815gw5JpsEL._SY450_.jpg

Reaction score
Weed is legal, and painkillers don't need to be prescribed. Idk how to get weed, and I don't want to take painkillers every day

Reaction score
I've tried Voltarol, it works very well, but just can't keep using it. It makes my skin itch a lot etc.

Deleted member 4983

Better to find the source and change that, instead of using painkillers for the rest of your life.