My Demotion

Reaction score
Yes, i've been demoted under some unfortunate circumstances.

It's been a fucking amazing run and I've enjoyed every minute of it, I appreciate absolutely everyone who I've ever had a laugh with, I thoroughly enjoyed my time as a staff member, I've had some extremely hard times the past year which I won't go into detail about and the friends I've made on PERP and the countless amount of laughs I had kept me going through some hard shit. I'm sorry to anyone I've let down or anyone i've ever annoyed, you're all good people.
This is going to be a long list but ah, fuck it.

@MrLewis - thanks for giving me the chance to become enforcer, you're a top guy and you're a quality senior admin, true lad.
@Blicky my fucking nigga, one of the safest guys i've met and i'll come down to London when i'm 18 for a pissup init, smash Jess as well.
@Creepis - one of my favourite people, fucking such a nice guy and always a good laugh, not a bad bone in you son.
@Cole - awesome guy and was always a good staff member.
@Fasool - also an awesome guy and always had a laugh with you.
@Feng Yamaguchi - the fucking mastermind within Olsen, awesome guy, absolutely hilarious.
@Husky - your sister is so fucking fit, top guy and i'm going to break your legs when I see you.
@LEWIS 088 - you're a nazi cunt but you've always been a nice guy imo, great staff member.
@MachineGunO - you're shit at rainbow fella, need to get better before you play with me son.
@Mage - you're a fucking psychopath.
@Mario - fuck DC, he's a bitch <3
@Nade Alardin - Corrie is wank, top guy.
@Sgt.James - top guy, top staff member, always been a very good guy.
@Speedy - 200 iq, nothing else to say.
@Walker - haven't seen much of you lately, but still a top guy.
@Youseff - get those biceps POPPING fam
@[KDG]Dom - been my boy since day ennit, top guy.

That's the Olsen lot down:laughcry:

@John Daymon - sorry for the gay beef we had son, you're a top guy and a role-model for all staff, old and new.
@b.flemming29 - also been my boy since day, absolutely hilarious. - "fat cunt"
@Adrish - used to think you're a knob when I first joined to be honest, /me fiddles with underneath of the car. - You grew on me a lot, top guy.
@Jordan - top guy, done a fucking shit load for the PD, shag Tara.
@ayjay - congratulations on enforcer AND aCoD m8!!!!!!!!!!! top guy.
@Jon Godinn - i love u dad x
@MrAaron - you're an absolutely fucking idiot but you make me piss myself all the time x
@atomic_wizard - always been one of my favourite guys, fucking hilarious, top man.
@Super_ - probably the most friendly and approachable guy to ever exist.
@Xquality - we had some fun during the quiet times on the server, SWAT training n'all.
@Matt - R.I.P hope to see u back ?????????? ur shit at fifa.
@CiniJones - also r.i.p??? gamble gamble.
@Moon The Goon - top man, always been a funny guy ah.
@Niko - also a top man.
@JBirksy knew you from early days pal
@Daigestive - completely forgot about you pal, keep trying to improve at footy, you'll never be me.
@Generic Twat PIRATE SHIP FUCKIN WARS
@Photon - "stop right there or i'm going in!"
@Bolli big ups for giving me a chance also, you're a good guy and a good head admin.
@TinySlayer - ur a genius btw top guy
@jimmythehamster fuck u for not giving me LT those two times but ur a top guy son pls come back
@Medulla - good staff member and also a very good deputy chief, good luck at uni

Tell me if i've missed you:) - I'm making this post and tagging everyone as i'm not quite sure where I go from here now, I don't entirely agree with my demotion but I guess I can see from one angle where it looks like it happened purposely but ah, hopefully something happens about that. I have a lot of shit to deal with in real life at the minute, so hopefully it all comes out okay, but i'm not sure if i'm leaving as of yet. I'm sorry to anyone i've disappointed and I love u all, it was a good run.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss you as staff tbf. Big ups to the days that I kicked you from the server because you were too drunk and big downs to the awful new lucozade.

It was a superb run.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're a proper genuine guy mate, nice one.

hope you stay about!!!! congrats with ur food hygiene test

Reaction score
Thank you for your time of being a staff member, even though we had our little :beef: it's still obvious it was temporary as always, we both got mad 20 min, love you x

Reaction score
Bullied me for having the last name 'Rodriguez' never really spoke to you but you seemed a nice guy when I did speak to you good luck to the future.

Reaction score
Mooney want me to knock you out?

Sad to see you got demoted but you were kinda ehhh..Shit you know, joke lol. Nah but you were always ''great'' and such a good lad you know, just don't leave the server :D

Reaction score
i am very concerned on how senior administration is kicking everyone out for making mistakes rather than helping those in the wrong improve

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Left back in the changing rooms.
Organise a fixture with the legendary West End, and you can see the Welsh Bergkamp in person. Hope you stay pal!