My worst case scenario

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

As some of you may know, I left the community last year for a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons I didn't come back during the latter half of last year and this year is because I said I was busy with university. This was however not the primary reason I left and I feel like now I need to disclose to you all some important information.

The following isn't exactly easy reading, however you guys here at perp are my friends and I don't like to keep people in the dark. I'll try to keep it short.

Basically, I'm currently struggling with an extremely severe eating disorder (Atypical Anorexia Nervosa) which over the past few months has deteriorated rapidly and greatly affected my health. It has resulted in me being subject to random fits and seizures and it is incredibly difficult for me to overcome something as simple as a cold. I have to go to the hospital every week, and I am constantly monitored for my weight, bloods etc plus an incredible cocktail of 8-10 tablets a day.

So why am I telling you guys this?

Well my last two appointments at the hospital, they put not finer point in basically saying that I am dying. The issue needs to be addressed as soon as possible, otherwise I will quite simply just fade away. I was told 10% of those with this condition do not make it, whilst around 35% usually end up with life changing disabilities. If I continue the way I am currently, then they said I've a life expectancy of less than 3 years.

These issues are, like I said, being addressed with both physical and mental health services in London. Obviously everything is being done to prevent a worst case scenario, with the final action being to section me in hospital and stick a big old tube down my throat (insert relevant booty here).

I just felt it's important to share this with you guys, it's not very easy but I do like a good fight, after all I did debate fredy on the EU.

I have many of you on facebook/snapchat etc so they'd be able to update you guys if I can't make it onto the forums for whatever reasons.

Peace out <3
(This also explains why those of you who have me on snapchat keep seeing that awesome painting of the pigeons in a boat as it's in the hospital waiting room hehe)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hope your okay Duffy man, always here if you need a chat. Hope you enjoyed your Easter :booty: :wales: Get well soon bro!

Reaction score
Sorry to hear Duffy, hope everything clears itself up and you end up alright, if you need a chat or whatever i'm always free G.

Reaction score
We need you here to filter out all the stupidity from @Jon Godinn new sweatervests who's whining.

On a serious note, this was hard to read. Get well soon mate. I'm wishing for the best for you.

Reaction score
Though I imagine things are slightly different, I'd recommend you watch this. The author touches on similar points. I hope it can help in some ways.

Reaction score
praying for you, good luck. I hope everything turns out good for you my friend.

: - )

( my old advice still stands :) )