I'm to be part of a BBC Louis Theroux Documentary

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Hi guys, I thought I'd create this post because I'd like to share something quite interesting and exciting with you.

A quick back story, as most of you know I suffer from Atypical Anorexia, and have only recently started seeking treatment for it (More can be seen here https://perpheads.com/threads/my-worst-case-scenario.25453/)

Anyway, the eating disorder service which I visit each week have told me that the BBC are doing a documentary about eating disorders and are interested in following the story of a young male (as they are often underrepresented and have different reasons compared to girls).

My therapist (not the sit on the sofa and cry type trust me) has said they're interested in me and following my story and road to recovery. The documentary is being made by the well known (in the UK at least) Louis Theroux, which means when it comes to being aired, it would most likely be prime time on BBC1 or BBC2.

It's early days yet, and as filming is yet to begin it would most likely not be until next year before it's actually available to watch. I'm going to use this thread to keep you guys updated on what's happening, almost like a behind the scenes perspective.
05c18b18ff6ff206a09f45aeab56a747.png
6cae33922c1b72e400f1e141453151af.png

For those who don't know about Louis, here are some of his documentries

I shall keep you guys informed of how it all goes!

Reaction score
Make sure to say "youtube.com/jackk" so I get more subs thanks

I love you play hoi4 with me

Reaction score
Be sure to tell them to vote for the Libertarian Conservative party in the upcoming paralake election!

Deleted member 1235

Update

Start filming with him in first week of August. He wants to come with me for a bone scan lmao.

Will advertise perp for free VIP
[DOUBLEPOST=1501677977,1500666504][/DOUBLEPOST]*Update*

So the film crew planned on coming with me for a bone scan, but with the NHS waiting list, it would've meant waiting weeks possibly months for it to happen. So the BBC have paid for me to get a scan done privately at Harley Street tomorrow morning, where I will have the scan and talk to Louis during and after.

All hail Hipnotoad
[DOUBLEPOST=1501770203][/DOUBLEPOST]
25to8hj.jpg

Started filming today at a private clinic in Harley Street. Louis will be coming to my house on Monday to have a discussion with me.

No mention of perp yet :kappa:

Reaction score
Wow, good for you Duffy!
Kind of jealous that Louis is in your house reading your farage books ;)

Reaction score
Should we get a T-shirt ordered to Duffy's that has the PH logo on it?

I can't wait to see our based Duffy on TV.

Deleted member 1235

Should we get a T-shirt ordered to Duffy's that has the PH logo on it?

I can't wait to see our based Duffy on TV.

I'll feel like those Africans who wear T-shirts donated from Europe that say "obey" as they're walking 6 miles for water.

I would like that shirt though, yes :booty:
[DOUBLEPOST=1508352270,1502205031][/DOUBLEPOST]So good news and bad news

Good news the documentary airs on 29th October on BBC2.

Bad news, due to the fact they only covered me for a few weeks, I won’t be in the documentary.

However once it had aired on TV, the BBC will send me the unused footage they took of me, which I will then show on here.

Deleted member 1235

So they covered you for a few eeeks and just decide to not use it? Must be kinda disappointing. Any update on the Anorexia? Better/Worse?
Some people they covered for months and decided to just use their footage.

Was 50kg last week but I’m starting to eat more regularly now that I’m back at work and uni.

Plus meme magic helps :kappa:
[DOUBLEPOST=1509316383,1508352922][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09d5nk2/louis-theroux-talking-to-anorexia

Here’s the documantry. Vincent Square is the service i use. Whilst I’m no longer in it, the stories are virtually identical to mine.

I will upload the footage of me and Louis when the BBC send me it. It’ll be a unlisted video and I’d appreciate it if it’s not re-uploaded or shared anywhere else, otherwise the BBC will shit on me