Narcos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why name the org Narcos, The show is based of the Medelin Cartel, but ofc the server lacks of shit like this because it's player base is European.

It would be great if staff did something productive also, instead of promotin flame wars.

Reaction score
Sorry, I think you're posting on the wrong page.
I don't think you know who you're talking to, and if you don't fuck off now, Feng and I will literally make you regret posting this. You don't know what we have in store.

I feel like this link would fit perfectly here.

(do yourself a favor and go to 40sec)

Who are you?

btw this is me before I put 10 explosives at your door.

3668132-3799598897-d643d.jpg

Sorry I was unaware we were doing the immature meme/video approach. Very mature what would I expect from pathetic raiders im sorry for hoping for a bit more maturity from so called "gods". Looks like im not going anywhere. Want to continue these threats telling me to back off and such? Well see how far that gets you. I know exactly who I am speaking to, the question is do you? I regret nothing from what I have posted and people would agree it is truth your just arrogant unneeded pricks that will pay the price of messing with the wrong person's business and there will be no mercy shown to the Narcos and anyone associated untill Feng and Abdi personally kiss my ass--- as they plead for there worthless lives. Talk is cheap, remeber that.

Anyways Good Luck To You Guys I hope A Bit Of Maturity Will Strike You In The Future,

Gustavo Ortega - Los Pollos Hermanos.,

Reaction score
Once again another Victory.
And on that note.
Narcos disbanded
The only org to beat us is the almighty @Pear who is the leader of porridge.​

Status
Not open for further replies.