Reaction score
btw perpetrators and those guys are allies they're the same

Reaction score
Slime.png

Reaction score
I just dumbvoted your post.
FAQ

What does this mean?

Your reaction score on your account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?

The reasons to my actions include, but are not limited too:
1. Disagreeing with me
2. Making a dumb statement
3. Having an opinion different than mine that I disagree with

I don't believe my post deserved a dumbvote, can you un-dumbvote it?

No, I cannot. Your conduct on the Peprheads - an Awesome Garry's mod community has been of such nature that I felt it was necessary to reprimand you. However, in exceedingly rare circumstances mistakes happen (we are people after all) and I will undo a dumbvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message using the format shown here.

Accept the rating and move on, but learn from your mistake. Your behavior will not be tolerated on Perpheads.com. I will continue to issue dumbvotes untill you improve your conduct. Remember: Perpheads is a privilege, not a right.

Reaction score
@MiniRaze

I just dumbvoted your post.

FAQ

*What does this mean?*

Your reaction score on your account has decreased by one.

*Why did you do this?*

The reasons to my actions include, but are not limited too:

1. Disagreeing with me
2. Making a dumb statement
3. Having an opinion different than mine that I disagree with

*I don't believe my post deserved a dumbvote, can you un-dumbvote it?*

No, I cannot. Your conduct on the Peprheads - an Awesome Garry's mod community has been of such nature that I felt it was necessary to reprimand you.
However, in exceedingly rare circumstances mistakes happen (we are people after all) and I will undo a dumbvote.
If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message using the format shown *here*.

Accept the rating and move on, but learn from your mistake. Your behavior will not be tolerated on Perpheads.com.
I will continue to issue dumbvotes untill you improve your conduct. Remember: Perpheads is a privilege, not a right.

Reaction score
@MiniRaze lol meatshield more sweaters, using them as cannon fodder, disgusting! This is why perp has issues maintaining a consistent supply of new players!

Reaction score
Lol the dude using a double barrel, he just back from trekking down the Oregon trail with his wagon to warn people the British are coming

Reaction score
breaking-news-01.jpg

A man murdered brutally today in the middle of bazaar!
The victim seems to be from some small irrelevant crime organisation in Paralake

3a728763d0afb89650f58cf06d23d00f.gif

91778450a07e3ea89034db3d84596289.gif

Relatives from the victim claim that he always had a big mouth, and that this was coming for him...
No suspects have been found yet.