The Omertas.

Reaction score
Org by a PD main
fetchimage

Reaction score
Ciao,

The La Cosa Nostra will be sending you a rival request when you step foot in the city. We hope this is accepted and you act smarter than the Perpetrators.

Myself and @Dom_ have riz and chip ready but just need more people to finish our rolls. We hope you can provide.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
omerta-raid.jpg

"fuck it lets go" as they knew it was my apartment yesterday and dipped

Reaction score
I'd like to welcome all these new people posting on the organisation thread. I'd especially like to welcome the person who made the fan video. It is not often we have fans deticating their time to editing and creating a video for the organisation. It is highly appreciated! Considering you made this video and have such willingness to create content directed towards our organisation it is only right to offer you to approach us through the proper channels to apply for the organisation. A fan boy is always welcome.

In regards to the war declaration, the war began a long time ago. It's nice to see you guys finally catching up to us. I understand it can be difficult to remain updated in the city when your organisation is practically unknown and their members are never to be seen. Well I'll take that back, the only times I've seen your members is when they're laying on the ground dead to the hot barrel of an Omerta rifle.

I'd recommend actually going into the city and doing something. Rather than sitting behind the safety of the forums and attempting to slander the Omerta name that way. As a rattlesnake rattles it's tail to look threatening, it is not. It is not dangerous or threatening. Much like the posts found on this thread by all of you.

Thank you all for your time and especially your posts. The Omertas are honoured to have you all showing your respect and especially showing your submission to us.

Kind regards,
The Omertas​

Reaction score
when your organisation is practically unknown and their members are never to be seen.

La Cosa Nostra...... unknown??????

Put the crack pipe down, your drug tolerance evidently isn’t high because you’re bugging out

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
got 4 of you thru a door like how bad can you be

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm out here doing god's work killing these sweaty filthy cop mains and banning them, god bless y'all

Btw i didn't want this guy banned he reported me for killing him and i pulled the uno reverse card and got him banned instead