Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 2.9 banning twich links in shoutbox
Your version of the rule:
i
t's prohibited to post twitch streams in the shoutbox
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
people keep spamming their twich channels and it's fucking cringe, you're not the new greekgod or ice poseidon. nobody wants to watch streams

this thread was inspired by @DuckV2 spamming it with 0 posts on this forum

Reaction score
Just ban Dai and his boyfriend DuckV2 from doing it, they’re literally the only people who spam smh

I don’t think banning it as a whole is a good idea but some workaround where it prevents you from spamming the links would be good

Reaction score
I already made this suggestion a while ago and it was controversial and kinda funny to see the heated streamer responses.
The workaround for this was that twitch links were allowed, but they couldn't be embedded. I think that's a good approach.

Reaction score
Add a separate shout box for it, so people who give a shit about streams can hang around there. Then we can watch as no one fucking joins because we don't give a shit about twitch streams here.

Reaction score
I don't really see why people need to post the link in the shoutbox. I watched Dai's viewer count spike, then instantly go back down. Just make a thread or something under Video & Pictures with your link and just post there whenever you go live.

Status
Not open for further replies.