New Gaming PC!

Reaction score
First of all the ram is not compatible, You need DDR4-2133 in order for it to be compatible with the motherboard. The graphics card looks fine, the power supply supplies a lot more power than you would need but i would still recommend keeping it just incase you want to upgrade it in the future. Everything else seems compatible, please come back to me if you have issues im always happy to help.

Reaction score
First of all the ram is not compatible, You need DDR4-2133 in order for it to be compatible with the motherboard.
This is one of the things I was looking for, an unknown incompatibility, thank you very much, would have never caught that!

the power supply supplies a lot more power than you would need
I am looking to upgrade just in case but yes thankyouthankyou.

please come back to me if you have issues im always happy to help.
I very much will! Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Problem solved, revamped most of your list so you get more for your money.

930b914d251d825857bd02299de183b2.png

• Let's talk about the new things.

• First off I replaced the mini ITX board with a mATX, which is what I am currently using and it serves me just fine with more space and options. The new board also supports the RAM you put in.

• Reduced the SSD to 120GB, I have a 120GB SSD and I don't keep anything on it other a few games like Siege, Garry's Mod, Rust, etc. You could probably put windows on it too.

• GTX 1060 3GB isn't worth it, for $50 more you're getting 6GB of VRAM compared to the original 3, which will give you no problem running games and way better performance per dollar.

• Phanteks P400 is the same case I have, great cable management, lots of space, PSU shroud and beautiful LEDs.

• Replaced that overpriced PSU with a 600W EVGA one that's semi modular which is just fine for this build.

• Better monitor with a 1ms response time, clocked @75hz so you'll have less screen tear and games will look smoother.

• Mouse/keyboard combos tend to be shit but Cooler Master's Lite L is fine and comes with a mouse as well.

And for all these modifications, you're saving money and getting better performance for the price of.....

f96e203016febac9bdf68036efe74c7e.png

Lower than your original parts list.

Any feedback is welcome and I hope you find this useful ;)

The parts list for the build I made can be found below V