New PC

Reaction score
Hello,
So I was looking at changing my Radiator of a shitty PC To a new better version than my current one.
I currently Have:
AMD Radeon A8 7650K
750TI 2gb
1tb HDD
MSI Grenade (Motherboard)
Some other shitty components.

I have opted at looking at building one but at the moment won't have enough time and It's getting close to Christmas.

I Have researched around and have looked at 3 Computers, 2 Of which I feel Will be good, however, Would like some input from the community.
(Yes I know that it's simplistic to know which is better, but sometimes people see things I don't).
The Following Links to them Are:
1576259502494.png
Before you say with the One above
"It doesn't have a WiFi Card". I know it doesn't I use ethernet-like a Normal Human Being. The GPU is better than the 2nd PC Aswell.

The next one I looked at was from E-Buyer. An OK website to be fair.
I know it's out of stock, however, may come into stock soon.

If anyone has any Ideas on computers or such then let me know in the post below.
My current budget at the moment is about £790.
Thanks!

Deleted member 4116

“BeSt U cAn BuY rIgHt NoW iS aMd”
poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Reaction score
I have opted at looking at building one but at the moment won't have enough time and It's getting close to Christmas.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
it takes like an hour or so to build, and maybe 0,5 to 1 hour to install windows and all that shit

Deleted member 6228

only reason my current one was custom made is because i worked and couldnt sit around all day for parts, but yh build it urself @Jimmy Jackson

Reaction score
UPDATE:
As per the suggestions of some people I went ahead and looked at PC Part Picker. I went for similar or better parts. I have managed to spend more.
Please comb through this and suggest anything to change.
I also Did a change to the cooler to see if I could save a bit. Not a bad cooler 'apparently'.

A1L

Reaction score
Get a SSD my guy don’t just get a 1tb only, use the SSD for your windows to boot up faster, or just solely buy a SSD to run everything

Reaction score
this could be so much fucking better its unreal

you dont need to activate windows, you can just make an install cd for free or if you really want to activate it, you can get it much cheaper than that through other sources

just use a stock cpu cooler & ur a lot better going off with a r5 3600(x)

ur paying an excessive amount for 5-10 more fps with ur gpu, go with a rx 590 and you'll get constant 60fps on any current game at ultra 1080p anyway

ssd >>>>> hdd

honestly just go with the one i sent, you're either overpaying or limiting yourself with so many of the things in this build

Deleted member 6228

think about different video cards as well, 2000 series are fairly cheap and you dont really have a mssive reason to not try get one