New PC

Reaction score
you don't even need to fucking buy windows, there's other methods for this
i can even get a 1usd windows key if he wants

Reaction score
How come no one is going apeshit on Sorle when he's recommending AMD huh? Pepega

Anyways Aquaa's tag failed and I was sleeping all day so I didn't get a notification.

Use what @Sorle gave you, you're more than fine with stock cooler and the stock thermal paste it comes with just make sure you get it right first and don't lift it up again after seating it. Just get the motherboard BIOS updated from the vendor you got it from so your Zen 2 actually works and use XMP/DOCP in your motherboards settings. RAM should be a 16GB kit with 3000Mhz minimum and you're fine.

For GPU go for RX 590 or 1650 Super, AMD has gone retard mode with their RX 5500 XT pricing and isn't worth getting at all. If you need more performance get a 1660Ti instead, avoid RTX as it's useless as shit.

Reaction score
Believe it or not the two atomic bombs America dropped on Japan were made by AMD

Reaction score
Believe it or not, the ice cream machines from McDonalds are also made by AMD. No wonder they're broken all the damn time.

Reaction score
I would go to overclockers.co.uk

put all the parts in the basaket you want and then give them a ring or email them and tell them you want it building to be sent to you, they add about £50-60 to build it, overclock it and send it to you, thats what I did coz im lazy.

literally just take it out the box, take out a bag inside the pc case and plug it in and its got all the drivers and stuff already installed and ready.

Last edited: