New gun to swat and job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First off al I think that swat officers should be able to get an shotgun as some also have irl and I also think that it will be great of we got a new swat job call swat leader or swat team leader so there will be 5 swat officers so no one will pretty can I please be team leader you just have to be fast and then do so you like have to have been playing at least 10 hours or more as normal swat before you can be swat team leader it will also be really go for roleplay and I also think that they should only be 1 swat van as irl

Reaction score
I agree to a few points made in this, such as giving them a Benelli M3, 1 SWAT van, and that there needs to be more requirements met before someone could join SWAT for the first time. But I don't think we need a SWAT leader job, that's for the police chief to decide who he trusts most. Also generally speaking 5 SWAT is unneeded, even the 4 at max usually is.

Don't get me wrong, I always feel like the best roleplay happens when there are lots of police, and not because it helps take a load off admins because it's sorta self patrolling at that point, but besides cops that fail, it makes people less likely to carry guns around everywhere and take shots when not necessary. But SWAT mostly sit in their base doing nothing at all times. A rule change may happen sometime where it would allow SWAT to patrol around like other jobs, but they would only be allowed to get out if requested by police at a situation or if they need food, and no guns drawn. So if they spot any activity they would report it in to police, who would then determine from there if SWAT were needed or not. Since right now for admins without having to talk to the person it is difficult to tell if they are AFK or simply waiting for a call.

Another change that will happen sometime soon or at map change is more restrictive guidelines on when people could even join SWAT.

As for right now let me be clear, no one should be SWAT if there are no police officers period. Other thing is, I find it bit dumb when there is 1 police and 1 SWAT, the SWAT is more than likely just money farming since the likelihood of being called by the one officer to somewhere isn't likely.

Reaction score
I totally agree with Stephen, well said.

There is no need for a SWAT leader, since the lieutenant is the one in charge of the police and SWAT.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs;n3777 said:
I agree to a few points made in this, such as giving them a Benelli M3, 1 SWAT van, and that there needs to be more requirements met before someone could join SWAT for the first time. But I don't think we need a SWAT leader job, that's for the police chief to decide who he trusts most. Also generally speaking 5 SWAT is unneeded, even the 4 at max usually is.

Don't get me wrong, I always feel like the best roleplay happens when there are lots of police, and not because it helps take a load off admins because it's sorta self patrolling at that point, but besides cops that fail, it makes people less likely to carry guns around everywhere and take shots when not necessary. But SWAT mostly sit in their base doing nothing at all times. A rule change may happen sometime where it would allow SWAT to patrol around like other jobs, but they would only be allowed to get out if requested by police at a situation or if they need food, and no guns drawn. So if they spot any activity they would report it in to police, who would then determine from there if SWAT were needed or not. Since right now for admins without having to talk to the person it is difficult to tell if they are AFK or simply waiting for a call.

Another change that will happen sometime soon or at map change is more restrictive guidelines on when people could even join SWAT.

As for right now let me be clear, no one should be SWAT if there are no police officers period. Other thing is, I find it bit dumb when there is 1 police and 1 SWAT, the SWAT is more than likely just money farming since the likelihood of being called by the one officer to somewhere isn't likely.

I totally agree with you but I was thinking that irl some swat teams have a 5 ppl where one is team leader and we can also just do it so there only can be 3 swat and 1 swat team leader that will also be great

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead said:
StephenPuffs;n3777 said:

I totally agree with you but I was thinking that irl some swat teams have a 5 ppl where one is team leader and we can also just do it so there only can be 3 swat and 1 swat team leader that will also be great
yes! :D :) :/

Reaction score
guns are added
you have to rp the SWAT leader job for now
//closed

Status
Not open for further replies.