New motherboard

Reaction score
So my choice would be to get the x470 cause I want to get a ryzen cpu although lately the prices went up from 140 to 180 for god knows why so I got pissed off and started thinking about getting an x570 instead which costs even more money but the difference between that and the x470 in price is now lower. I know that right now it's not worth it but with the logic that it will stay alive for around 10 years minimum probably I think it's ok~ish?
What do you guys think?!

Reaction score
Sorry, can't hear you over the amount of security issues AMD (almost) doesn't have

Also, still outgunned and outpriced lul
2pBAyCG.jpg

Reaction score
burger coming through

MSI is and has always been retarded regarding hardware, don't buy
9kls2u1igeh31.png

If you want to overclock (even with the small OC headroom Zen2 already has lul) or just some really good VRMs get Asrock Taichi, good BIOS, best board hands down, enthusiast.

Asus Prime is my second choice, their BIOS is second to none. Currently have the Prime X470 Pro which is already best you can get if you're not a enthusiast. Asus are a bit slow with their AGESA/BIOS updates however.

Third choice would be a Gigabyte board, their BIOS feels like stone age sometimes. Gets the job done though.

Avoid Biostar, Cheap-End MSI motherboards and that atrocious X570 above aswell as any A320 chipset board.

Remember to let the vendor flash your motherboard. My friend has a B450 board that says Ryzen 3000 ready on the box but didn't boot, had to install my old 1600 on it then update BIOS.