New training area for SWAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 27
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

Hello!
I have an idea: You can create an training center at the MTL in the industrial zone.
I have tested with other SWATS and its very cool to train possible hostage situations at the appartments...
We have puted police barriers to be hostages or enimies/suspects.
I think it is a good idea!

I Tested too whit him (Laura Sann) its a nice Idea!

Reaction score
I dont think we will set this as a training area for SWAT but of course you can ask the mayor or the Chief for permission when its unowned.
But when you do this be careful that the area is locked down so that no civilian gets hurt.

Deleted member 27

Ok, OK...
I have thinked it was an nice idea, but... ...ok...

Reaction score
If you read the rule: 4.5 (Swat Officers), you can see that you can no longer train (you may stay in the PD until you get called for a emergency, that you are necessary!). Also a team of the SWAT (that happened at 8 weeks ago), was putted on blacklist for training exploding the doors and doing random shoot (Country Houses). And they said that they were training in a hard situation, and training the shoot range. They had lucky for don´t get banned. I think that´s a reason for the SWAT can no longer train, and I support that. Because some SWAT OFFICERS doesn´t know how to train. Have a nice day :p

Reaction score
they can´t train at random buildings, of course they can when there is a training area

Status
Not open for further replies.