Niko's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Nikolai Chesnokov

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16668186

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I believe I should be an enforcer, as I have quite a bit of experience of enforcing/moderating and/or administration in general. I do also believe that I know the rules (and even laws) to quite an extent, where I believe I can enforce them at all times. And not only do I believe I can enforce the rules, but also help players in understanding the rules themselves, so that they will avoid breaking them again (or for the first time).
Through the years of administration and enforcing rules on many other servers such as HL2RP, DarkRP, TTT and even PERP, I also believe that my chances of abusing my powers are minimal, as well as my chances of breaking any rules myself.
I have been discussing with myself whether I should make this application, and even tried to ask some people, that said I would probably have a chance. I also asked what they think of me as a person, and one of the first responses was "kinda weird", or something along the lines of that. But otherwise than that, I have been told I'm a nice guy, at least by some people.
So far, I've also become friends with a slightly big part of the administration team, mainly enforcers, whom I not only admire, but also wish to join in their enforcing of the rules, so that I may not only see them as enforcers, but fellow colleagues, if you wish to say it like that.
I do also, personally, think I've become somewhat known between the regulars on the server, as I try my best to help in help chat and OOC, as well as just generally speak to people.
Despite the fact that I'll be gone for most of next week, I am quite active on both the forums and server, and somewhat on teamspeak. I try my best to communicate with players, both on the server, forums and on steam. And even though I have a single ban and few warnings on my record, I believe I have learned from them all. They were all from my very first time on the server as well, which is kinda what happens when you join a new server - you break a few rules. Unintentionally or not, it happens.
My usual time on the server is about 5-7 hours daily, depending on when I get off from school. Some days, it lasts up to 3:15 PM (home at around 4 PM), and some days it could be as short as until 11:25 AM (Home around noon).

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: To sum it up:
I have owned/co-owned: 7-8 HL2RP servers, 1 TTT server, 1 DarkRP server and 1 PERP server (for a small duration of time.
I have been a superadmin/headadmin on: 5-6 HL2RP servers, 1 DarkRP server and 1 PERP server.
I have been an admin on: 9-10 HL2RP servers and 1 DarkRP server.
I have been an operator (or as it is called here, enforcer) on: 6 HL2RP servers.

Overall, I have several years of experience that surrounds general administration/enforcing/moderating, especially on very serious roleplaying servers (HL2RP).

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am somewhat active on teamspeak, though most of the time it appears empty, or people are quiet. Most of the time, everybody is in the enforcing channels, and every single one is either moderator or higher, which doesn't give that many people in the general channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
While my steam account may show that I have VAC bans, it is to be said that they're way over 3 years old, and none of them anything serious (Slight use of cheat in CSS and CODMW2). They only happened after a few years of boredom in both games, and due to caring much for the consequences, at least at that point. However, I have now matured, and reject doing what I did. And despite the fact that VAC bans give you a very unlikely chance of being accepted, I am willing to take that exact chance.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAlmightyLaw/
Or you can contact me ingame or on teamspeak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Honestly.

Biggest.
+support I have ever given.

This one of the nicest guys you will ever ever lay eyes upon. He has the best knowledge of the rules and I just overall lo

Reaction score
NEUTRAL I've seen you IC Sometimes but not enforcing, rules i don't know you might do but i've never seen it, cuz i do this neutral is because i've seen you helping others in /help function, goodluck in ur application.
KFC_bucket.jpg

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The staff team wants to observe you more on the server to prove if you are actually ready for this position or not

Deleted member 5920

-Support You were looking for reasons to kill me as Mayor and made jokes about down syndrome

Reaction score
Niko is able to role-play, communicate to others well and I see him as a good asset to this community. + Support.

Reaction score
I believe that you are an excellent roleplayer being that I have encountered you several times, however, I do believe that you need to try a little harder in showing that you are capable of becoming an Enforcer, such as helping people more in-game. More-so, I believe that you deserve the position more than some others and that you will manage your powers and attitude wisely.

You will have my support as-long as you improve on the points I have written.
Good-luck and thank-you for reading.

Reaction score
+Support we raid and do a lot of stuff together hes an awesome friend and i hope he gets what he deserves c: Because he knows how to enforce rules and he knows the dang ones that seem to get everyone...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have never really seen you RP, or in Teamspeak, I have not seen you help that much OOC/Help so, I will go ahead and -Support this, improve those things and I will +Support this.

Reaction score
+support, great rper and a nice guy.

I see him helping in help chat, looc, and ooc alot. Overall great knowledge of the rules and would love to see him be promoted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support Really nice Guy whould be a benefit As he Know the rules very well as when we are playing in the org together he has saved us from people breaking rules in raid etc by adressing what they did wrong

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't seen you helping people throughout OOC/Help, neither have I seen you enforcing any rules, or in case, laws, as for employed citizens, I have not had any negative interactions with you, now you seem calm and friendly. Consider attempt to be some more "Visible" in OOC/Help and enforce the rules and perhaps it will turn out being a +Support, however, I may remain neutral for the moment. Decided to give Niko a +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Neutral

I've not seen that much from you. Probably cuz I do reports and power grow however when I usally see you, you sit afk in your car meaning I dont have anything really to put other than that you're active on teamspeak.

Reaction score
Niko is a very helpful person, from what i've seen he knows rules to a good extent and could possiably Enforce them. He come's across as a nice, calm and generous person.

He helps as much as possiable when it comes to people struggling, either in LOOC, HELP or OOC. This shows his understanding of the rules and that he's willing to give other's help when they need it.

Overall i feel he could suit the role very nicely. +Support - Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.