Niko's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Instant -support from me, if you can't follow what an moderator says to you how are you going to follow training and everyone else that is involved in enforcing the rules, your ban is valid. Your responsibility to put your voice input back, after being warned by several staff to stop the soundboard you continued to do it on highway in a black mini cooper.

Good-luck.

Reaction score
+Support

Good role-player, you are a lot online on the server and have a good knowledge of the rules.

Reaction score
Niko, you are a great roleplayer from my countless encounters with you when I am an officer, I mainly remember you due to your phrases (shutup dumbass). I have never seen you breaking rules and you meet all requirements for becoming an Enforcer. I do not see why you should not be given a chance.

You have my support.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I didn't even realise this application was open, therefore I have not commented yet.

Niko is a great guy, he knows when to be serious but also can have a laugh with everyone; he's a genuinley nice guy who completley understands the concept and basics of being an Enforcer. I think he'd be a great staff member and with his thoroughrule and law knowledge I see absolutley no reason for this guy to be denied.

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
Clear -Support has high sensitivity, also is danish!

On a serious note,
Niko is a great guy with good roleplay, amazing rule knowledge, and he posts ban request immidiately if he sees that someone did something is wrong. Niko is friendly, funny, and serious if needed. Niko is the second most plausible applicant as of right now, and I am sure he would be a good addition to the staff team.
The only negative with this post would be as Aaron stated;

• "If you can't follow what an moderator says to you how are you going to follow training and everyone else that is involved in enforcing the rules, your ban is valid."
You can not actually be accepted right now as rules are rules. I am aware you did not continue on purpose, but maybe you shouldn't have started using a soundboard?

I still hope you become an enforcer as reasons stated earlier in my post.

Reaction score
The Senior Administration team does not feel you are ready for this position, please retain your activity in-game and become more known within the community, become more active in /help, OOC, Teamspeak and the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.