No heads problem ;(

Reaction score
Hey guys i've bein stuck with this problem for a longer time now..(only on PH) i have the no heads glitch , i've tried fixing it with the options ect. Cyrus said it might be the hat mod but no one is realy sure...I can see everything apart from heads.. its realy hard to rp at that point. If someone knows a helpfull fix please reply.

Thanks Bobik

C2W

Reaction score
I've been looking around on the net and I havent found an issue, sorry.. I give up for now :3

Reaction score
Sucks, I mean what's PerpHeads without the heads? amirite?

LargeThumbnail_1_.jpg

Reaction score
Are you on directx 9.0 or above? I know that lower can cause many many and, I mean -MANY- problems. So, if you want to get to directx which may fix this issue (but is annoying as you got to reset resolution each time you launch gmod) type in -dxlevel 90. Hope this helped and best of luck.

Reaction score
i searched this problem on YT GOOGLE and searched on this forum and other forums could not find anything sorry.

Reaction score
dunjam;n32513 said:
Are you on directx 9.0 or above? I know that lower can cause many many and, I mean -MANY- problems. So, if you want to get to directx which may fix this issue (but is annoying as you got to reset resolution each time you launch gmod) type in -dxlevel 90. Hope this helped and best of luck.

Like i said i've tryed everything... aswell as that. I have directx 9.0 ;/ but thanks dunjam draftking and c2w for trying to help me out ;)

Reaction score
Bobik said:
dunjam;n32513 said:

Like i said i've tryed everything... aswell as that. I have directx 9.0 ;/ but thanks dunjam draftking and c2w for trying to help me out ;)
no problem i will search a bit longer how to fix