Official Meat Lovers Thread v1

Reaction score
I just want to give credit where credit is due once and for all…

First, big round of applause to @Dom_ for his immaculate roleplaying capabilities. I mean the characters this guy’s bringing to the table are not only causing me to rofl my ass off on the floor, they’re just so well thought out and creative.

Next up is someone that some would call a gamer, others would call a friend (others would call him a toxic piece of shit abuser mother fucker) and his name is @Aquaa. Ever since I paid the $1M to be in NWA, the quality of my life has improved drastically. I can’t even remember the last time I lifted anything other than my mouse. Much love bro Kosovo not real country.

My jew, my g… @Moon been a real one since day one. We go so far back I can’t even remember when we first met. Must’ve been evocity in icekillers ferrari. Better days… stay up big king.

Of course the one and only @Valentine must be mentioned here. Watch the mowfuckin fireworks, brotha. My guy spits fire bars in admin chat in between RDMing cops and grabbing up their reports telling them he was ten toes, le classic…

Finally, I wanna give a huge shout out to @MalekIsWeird. This guys forum activity keeps us all afloat in our simple, boring lives. Not sure what I’d read thru on my breaks if it weren’t for this absolute beast of a gamer. Stay grinding kid you’re going places bigly and I mean that.

Reaction score
My jew, my g… @Moon been a real one since day one. We go so far back I can’t even remember when we first met. Must’ve been evocity in icekillers ferrari. Better days… stay up big king.
kind words from you I know I'm the realest unlike a certain one named @Aquaa you should be careful around him trust me, honestly just yesterday he tried to drown me when we went swimming because I was winning I'll just let him beat me next time #notworth

Reaction score
  • Staff
kind words from you I know I'm the realest unlike a certain one named @Aquaa you should be careful around him trust me, honestly just yesterday he tried to drown me when we went swimming because I was winning I'll just let him beat me next time #notworth
Holy smokes wow. I had no idea he was like that :/ that is freaking SUCKS! Thanks for looking out bro I appreciate it.

Reaction score
Of course the one and only @Valentine must be mentioned here. Watch the mowfuckin fireworks, brotha. My guy spits fire bars in admin chat in between RDMing cops and grabbing up their reports telling them he was ten toes, le classic…
LMAOOOO so true.

Fye thread, W thread, big dub thread

Reaction score
holy fucking macaroni this man has a certified PHD doctorate straight from stanford in the delicate science of glazing i am impressed welcome to the org buddy

Reaction score
FlcjdI6aAAEdtQV.jpg

Reaction score
almost all people you have here are from USA hmmmmmm

BTW PM if you want to get ur 1mil from aquaa we can backstap him