@Silent (F)
@tomhill (hero lightsaber dude)
@olsen banned (bad lightsaber dudes)

with special guest:

@Moon The Goon

Made possible thanks to:
@Moon The Goon
@Sneaky

if you didnt get this, basically mage permanently fucked up his rep, he actually had a chance for enforcer imo xd

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Oh boy, another Sneaky video I can't wait to see."
"I wonder if he is going to insert that funny earrape music which he doesn't totally overuse in all of his videos on top of a bunch of compilation of pictures! I swear, that kind of setup always gets me!"

Every time I see one of your videos I swear my IQ drops to the point of being borderline mentally deficient, but I guess that says alot about the people that actually enjoy these kind of videos

Reaction score
"Oh boy, another Sneaky video I can't wait to see."
"I wonder if he is going to insert that funny earrape music which he doesn't totally overuse in all of his videos on top of a bunch of compilation of pictures! I swear, that kind of setup always gets me!"

Every time I see one of your videos I swear my IQ drops to the point of being borderline mentally deficient, but I guess that says alot about the people that actually enjoy these kind of videos
oh boy, another olsen banden video. i wonder if they are going to use 9 bombs and onebang everyone they kill. everytime i see one of those videos i swear my iq drops to the point of being mentally deficient, but i guess some people like to brag on how good and rich they are.

i just make this shit for people who enjoy it

Last edited:

Deleted member 4431

@olsen banned (bad lightsaber dudes)
YKYoEB3-Tdig0Lt5oS7sTA.png

M

Reaction score
I didn't really like you that much but I take it all back be my wifey this was genius

Reaction score
olsen ruin perp !!!!!

10 zing ratings and ill pay $200 to join olsen so i can mass rdm while wearing orange and make ARs against carrots for not reporting rulebreak

i never scam because scam is 2.5 yes

Reaction score
Oh boy, more people trying to be the queen of roasting! None of the "fuck ols3n!" shit is funny anymore, it's just full of people who used to be rimlick a but decide to follow the rest of the community by throwing shit at them. I give it two weeks before you're trying to help them in a mass cop murder at bazaar.

Reaction score
Oh boy, more people trying to be the queen of roasting! None of the "fuck ols3n!" shit is funny anymore, it's just full of people who used to be rimlick a but decide to follow the rest of the community by throwing shit at them. I give it two weeks before you're trying to help them in a mass cop murder at bazaar.

Looks like you still are rimlicking Olsen.