Olsen Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-game name: Kenneth Walker
OOC name: Creepis
Why would you like to join?: I did 'drive-by' car repairs as Admin and use SMGs like a dickhead, Blicky made me his personal womb when I was female that produced lots of chicken and watermelons.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) Carried Husky in a non-prime csgo match so I'll say 100
What 6 million + cars do you have?: a fucking modded Ford Mustang by :fredy:

Reaction score
Why would you like to join?: I did 'drive-by' car repairs as Admin and use SMGs like a dickhead, Blicky made me his personal womb when I was female that produced lots of chicken and watermelons.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) Carried Husky in a non-prime csgo match so I'll say 100
dnied

Reaction score
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.